Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
The bugs go away if you start a new game. This isn't the first game that has an update that destroys old save files.

I agree that the developer releasing a bad version here and having a good patreon version is a poor move. I think most here are the type that wouldn't support the patreon here even if it was bug free. Having a bad version here on purpose only reinforces the current non supporting behavior.
jesus christ people, the dev has notting to to with relasing a "bad" version here WHAT ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ???!
the links posted on here are either by uploaders or a "hero" (a patreon of the dev who posts out of his kindness a download link for said game)
the "problem" here was that on patreon was a newer bug fix version THAT WAS NOT POSTED HERE, the dev had nothing to do with this situation,
also i posted a fix for that bug on relasse day, you did not need to start a new game

dagarridomot

Jan 21, 2019
jesus christ people, the dev has notting to to with relasing a "bad" version here WHAT ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ???!
the links posted on here are either by uploaders or a "hero" (a patreon of the dev who posts out of his kindness a download link for said game)
the "problem" here was that on patreon was a newer bug fix version THAT WAS NOT POSTED HERE, the dev had nothing to do with this situation,
also i posted a fix for that bug on relasse day, you did not need to start a new game
The official release of Season 1 had errors too, not so many to be honest. So, ok dev has probably nothing to do with releasing a broken version here, but you can't deny the fact that Inceton games are still full of bugs and dialogue mistakes compared to other devs. In fact all those mentioned bugs were in the game before the bugfix. Other devs wouldn't even consider to release such a bugged version on patreon in the first place.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
when I upload the gamesave to save editor i don't see a option to change the name.
I was wrong about the being able to change the name. I though I took that out part out, but I guess I didn't. Oh well, sorry about that. I haven't bothered with the walkthrough anymore because the game is pretty much a click through now.

TiggerYou

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I was wrong about the being able to change the name. I though I took that out part out, but I guess I didn't. Oh well, sorry about that. I haven't bothered with the walkthrough anymore because the game is pretty much a click through now.

TiggerYou

Well that sucks! because the name doesn't fit the character looks like i'm starting all again. Fuck!

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
It's great that there's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt we'll ever get tired of her, although I understand that some would like more content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as well. I wish he'd been in different positions like doggy-style, that's just a word for the future.
I t was certainly worth it to go through dozens or maybe hundreds of bugs and clicks to "ignore".
This part will probably go down in history as the most buggy, because if you add up all the bugs that I've ever seen in VN or Sandboxes, their number is still less than in third episode.
In any case, thanks to the developer and for this.
P.S. And Yes, I'm also stuck in a quest with Zoe.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Fix has been posted already many times, you can go about it in two ways but the gist of it is: you need to set the variable intro_nude_button to False (or True, doesnt matter).

You can do this in a temporary way (you'll have to do it every time you relaunch the game):
Use UnRen to enable console and run the command intro_nude_button = False when you are ingame

OR (much easier and permanent solution):
create a file named patch.rpy in the game folder and edit it to have default intro_nude_button = False as the content

EDIT this doesnt solve all the other bugs though, only the overlay where you have to click ignore everytime a bonus content button appears (which also makes not enabling bonus content a possible fix to the problem)
It is cool (y) :giggle:

Oct 28, 2017
It sucks these updates take so long. I really want like a full amy update. She seems like the coolest one in the game. The rest of the girls are always rude af. Like I could've did without zoe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SNOW 777

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
It sucks these updates take so long. I really want a full amy update. She seems like the coolest one in the game. The rest of the girls are always rude af. Like I could've done without Zoe.
Yeah, you're right.
But for a great game, it's worth the wait. The game is not that easy to make.
We have to be patient my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes