eldonini

Sep 4, 2017
On a more serious note. You are probably pirating our game so your threats about power have no merit. If our Patrons are unsetisfied they will let us know and we will act accordingly.
No complaints from me
Keep up the good work, i really enjoy this 'game'

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
People, to solve the flying objects bug all you have to do is load a previous save where you are not in freeroam.

Also, to find Sophie: you have to be in your room at noon. A textbox will pop-up pointing at your phone beside the PC.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Can you give me a spoiler about the sex scenes in this episode.Right now I can't play the game.
Sophie has some hot girl fun with a new lady. Megan and Zoe have some hot girl fun together. So lots of girl on girl action.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have Party Choice and Lust Time with Zoe 1 and 2, 3/3.
Yeah, I installed the cheat mod and it showed 3 scenes for Megan.
Lust Time with Zoe 1 and 2 are new in this update, right?
I don't now why my phone doesn't update those numbers. I've loaded different saves from ep3 and all of them show Megan 1/1 :(
I have started the game again and now it shows 0/3 so I guess I'll need to start from the beginning. Sigh.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I had it 3/3 before episode 4, so those were in earlier episodes.
Well in that case there must have been some bug in my gameplay.
I started playing season 2 only las week and it always showed 1 possible event for Megan all along.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Well in that case there must have been some bug in my gameplay.
I started playing season 2 only las week and it always showed 1 possible event for Megan all along.
That's most likely the situation.

I didn't even understand at all, but in the gallery these are game moments or just as a bonus? Completed the whole S1 game and none of it happened
Bonuses.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
So wait, they promised lots of sex and then gave none? It's not the bugs that piss people off, it's lies (Well both do but bugs are accidental, lies aren't). The devs might want to remember who has the power here...
Sounds a lot like Cyberpunk 2077 lmao

Reactions: MarkHansen

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
None of the links for compressed S1 work anymore (DMCA Takedown)
Also, at least Pixeldrain for the uncompressed version is down.

This is one dev with a stick up his ass.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes