Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
Seriously? I like the developer and really appreciate his work on this and his other games and usually wouldnt complain - but this whole episode was built around Tom cockblocking the MC - which would be Ok but it ended without resolving it in any satisfactory way. The execution is again very good but the idea to end it this way is horrible. A real disappointment.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
it says something about doing sophies story... who tf is sophie and why are there so many fucking cockblocks in the houseparty

djdan1000

Dec 9, 2018
Game crashes during Ellie scene at party. things are in the background I don't think are always supposed to be there, "Sophie story", box from amazon, etc.
BTW, can the Mom get a different hairdo?

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
Guys there is a full save for Season 1? And what does it change to break or leave the cloack in the garage?

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
LMFAO..What the fuck was this update?
"Maybe he'll forget Amy if I get him into that threesome with Megan and Zoe"
What. What?
seriously how the fuck is that even an option in the MC mind?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah,that was really fucked up..All in all this update was soo fuckin trash lmao

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Even loving the side characters like Amy and Sophie, I really wanted some answers from the looping. I mean, there's only two clear hints over the looping, which are when the time froze on the first time and we could hear two voices talking with each other, and another one when MC tries suicide and, technically awake Meghan from the looping. If he actually manage to remove her from the loop it's never known, since it was the last time that she had content IIRC.

If the game has any inspiration on Groundhog Day, as it is obvious, we'll never know the reason on why he's on the looping, but if he didn't improve himself as a person, as he had some glimpses before in the ending of the past Season, he'll never be able to escape.

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
windows mega file for season 1 is missing Edit: ALL the mega files are missing :unsure:

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
after reading the comments and seeing some screenshots i will hold on and wont try this update , i really liked this game i really did, but last update we were cockblocked, and for what i am reading this update we are cockblocked again and the MC wants to put this dude on a threesome with two of my favorite girls what is the dev thinking, is he hinting towards NTR now, wtf i am not playing not even wasting time in this update , then the day continues perhaps and we screwed up things with the 2 girls that is probably where this is going , the dev is hinting towards the MC wanting to put a guy in a treesome with my favorite girl of the game. I will check back next update i am skipping this one and skipping Amy story until her story goes well and doesnt ruin other more interesting stories

Nov 8, 2017
I have tried a few days ago the "season1" and i loved it, a bit wierd here and there, but was great.
From what i can see in comments s2 isnt so hot (yet) so i believe this game is one of those that does great if you play it when there is lot of content(or even finished) .
So i will check this thread for notification and wait for s2 to be complete to continue my play!
Good luck everyone :)

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes