DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
holly fuck was this update annoying as hell. i just started skipping. the idiot mc even says some shit about getting Tom into a thresome with Zoe and his sister LOL. fuck this game im out
Unless it is something for a specific path or something avoidable, then it is total BS..
There is already the NTR tag in this site (that people bend the use to justify it) but there should be a "Cuck" category, to avoid getting into that kind of thing. As I always say: I absolutely hate NTR and MC being a cuck, but I won't kink shame anyone who likes it. I just think that all cards should be on the table, to be fair with everyone.

Last edited:

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
how do you start bonus hidden events in season 2? I only get the one starting from cofee mug in the kitchen.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Unless it is something for a specific path or something avoidable, then it is total BS..
There is already the NTR tag (that people bend the use to justify it) but there should be a "Cuck" category, to avoid getting into that kind of thing. As I always say: I absolutely hate NTR and MC being a cuck, but I won't kink shame anyone who likes it. I just think that all cards should be on the table, to be fair with everyone.
i don't think it will actually be in the game but just the fact that the MC suggests it makes me hate him

Reactions: criestoomuch

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Fuck, that girl (Megan) is gorgeous. Waited a long time to be able to finally fuck her.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What is that mean by ''Special Event'' ? I had done pink coffe mug scene but it doesnt change. Is there any other thing i need make to open this?
Screenshot_2.jpg

LuckySpike

May 30, 2017
What is that mean by ''Special Event'' ? I had done pink coffe mug scene but it doesnt change. Is there any other thing i need make to open this?
View attachment 1275260
I literally just went to sleep, though I guess you'd need to have all events for her, Zoe and Amy finished until they all have that same message in your log

On a side note, does anyone know where to find that "new female character" from the changelogs? unless I'm blind like a bat and missed her

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Hmm ok first time have this happen, I have no way of putting in the Bonus code, a bug? or just my set up?, it just says it's off but no way of typing in the code.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I never saw game that much cock block MC! Its so frustating! Espacily Amy questline is big damn OOF! I'm sick of hearing ''AMY!'' shout out from Taylor... Seriously i never saw game with that much cock blocking scene... This needs stop... MC is right even i want cry like damn child... Or shout out all my anger like damn maniac!
Screenshot_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: hax and Carefree247
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes