micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can somebody help me with this bug it's the second time it happens I can't progress with Amy at all because of it
that scene should trigger as soon as you click on door, but you can try few things
go to sleep, skip current day and try again
you can also try to find older save where you steal her bikini , scene there triggers right after that
or simply let her be and do other stuff , some other quests , if you got non replay some event or finish those that you havent yet, at some point there is one event to progress her story.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone I'm stuck. All the hints say I have to complete special event but I don't know how. I tried looking around here to have some answers but I didn't find any, can someone help me please ?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi everyone I'm stuck. All the hints say I have to complete special event but I don't know how. I tried looking around here to have some answers but I didn't find any, can someone help me please ?
check which one you are missing, there are plenty posts about it

Hidden Bonus Scenes:
1) "XMas Story" - can apparently be triggered by setting the date on your computer to Christmas or Christmas Eve (december 24/25) and then clicking on a Christmas Tree icon. Or use cheat mod to unlock it.
2) "Meeting Emma" - Pink Coffee Mug in Kitchen
3) "Game Show" - Light Switch in downstairs hallway
4) "Sleep Day" - Duct Tape on table in the garage

5) Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
6) Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
7) Shoplifter Jessica - Rose in Jessica's Room - ntr/blackmail (bj to another shoplifting scene)

S2.E7
8) No Fixks Given Day - Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, then click green lamb that appears with black background
9) Halloween Story - Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it three times, 1st to get the complete the entire scene, 2nd to access the green lamp for the 8th hidden event, 3rd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
10) For anyone wondering how to get the new commissioned of Jessica (Warning it's NTR). Click on the top handle of the closet in her room. D0 with it what you will.

Last edited:

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
check which one you are missing, there are plenty posts about it

Hidden Bonus Scenes:
1) "XMas Story" - can apparently be triggered by setting the date on your computer to Christmas or Christmas Eve (december 24/25) and then clicking on a Christmas Tree icon. Or use cheat mod to unlock it.
2) "Meeting Emma" - Pink Coffee Mug in Kitchen
3) "Game Show" - Light Switch in downstairs hallway
4) "Sleep Day" - Duct Tape on table in the garage

5) Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
6) Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
7) Shoplifter Jessica - Rose in Jessica's Room - ntr/blackmail (bj to another shoplifting scene)
Thanks but I can only click on the mug. Do I need to be on a certain part of the storyline to be able to click on those ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks but I can only click on the mug. Do I need to be on a certain part of the storyline to be able to click on those ?
that i dont know, so far i think only one of those is required for actual story progress , cant tell you which since am doing s2 update per update so didnt had any issues with progress, it shouldt matter since mostly is just extra content not story related, but its possible
play what you can and check at later point if you can click on it.

Reactions: Cedrog

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
that scene should trigger as soon as you click on door, but you can try few things
go to sleep, skip current day and try again
you can also try to find older save where you steal her bikini , scene there triggers right after that
or simply let her be and do other stuff , some other quests , if you got non replay some event or finish those that you havent yet, at some point there is one event to progress her story.
Already tried to skip like 10 days and she's literally the last quest I need to do and still doesn't trigger, it's starting to trigger me lmao. I've also reloaded the save before the bikini numerous times I even started the game from scratch again. Unable to view her story for the last two patches now

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Already tried to skip like 10 days and she's literally the last quest I need to do and still doesn't trigger, it's starting to trigger me lmao. I've also reloaded the save before the bikini numerous times I even started the game from scratch again. Unable to view her story for the last two patches now
try, use unren works fine and write
amy_quest = 8

or just find some save and change name

mc = u'MC'
mct = u'MC'

Last edited:
Reactions: fhenrir

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone else notice that during the latest scene with Jessica (just started playing not that long ago, but just after this scene ended she has to be continued), anyways, when I was with her in the garage, one of the dialog boxes said Megan. It stuck out as the color popped as it was different shade from the rest of Jessica.....

Embres

Nov 8, 2019
Ok, I notice that problem also but than I tried this:
-slept through one day,
-changed the time of the day to evening by the fast foreword button,
-pressed on her house which started the scene
Just make sure that you do the time skip at your home or at the city map and than go to her home. :unsure:
Let me know if it helped you or anyone else. (y)
Worked like a charm, thx mate =)

Reactions: Michael Rawson

Embres

Nov 8, 2019
Ok, I notice that problem also but than I tried this:
-slept through one day,
-changed the time of the day to evening by the fast foreword button,
-pressed on her house which started the scene
Just make sure that you do the time skip at your home or at the city map and than go to her home. :unsure:
Let me know if it helped you or anyone else. (y)
The problem was connected to skipping the time in front of her house, when i did it in the town and than went to the house it actually worked. Thank you.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
yeah did try, q save doesnt work for me it crashes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

send me normal save if you can, but its good chance that saves arent compatible
place the attached script in the game folder and you can use save files made by my android version.

Embres

Nov 8, 2019
I have the same problem, completed all the story lines but nothing happens when I go to the party, even forwarding time and talking to her in the garage doesn't do anything.
I fixed the issue by waiting till evening before going to her house, previously i was skipping the time in front of her house which did not trigger the scene.

Reactions: SeeEmilyPlay

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
place the attached script in the game folder and you can use save files made by my android version.
nice, works like charm , thanks

Playing on Android so I don't think I can use unren this is my most recent save
made save for you , for me worked without problem , skipped time to noon and walked the door and scene triggered , but here you got

made save point here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes