Hipz69

Sep 30, 2020
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB: - (Compressed Zip)
Compressed Mac: 629 MB: - (Compressed Zip)

NOTE: STOP ASKING FOR NEW LINKS, ASK THE DEV TO STOP GIVING DMCA STRIKES, THAT'S WHY THE LINKS ARE ALWAYS DOWN.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hey Bro
just asking, is it possible to upload it without getting dmca strikes ?

Reactions: manzolmauro

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
is it possible to upload it without getting dmca strikes ?
I realize the actual problem here is the Developer reporting the links, but I wanted to throw out an idea anyway.

There are services that can hide/protect download links so they are harder to report. For example sharer.pw works with googledrive links. Not only does it hide the real link, but when someone wants to download it, it actually makes a COPY of the file and stores it in your own personal googledrive account. That way you download your own personal copy as apposed to the uploader's original. Its all automated and only takes seconds to make the copy.

As I said, Just an idea. I think there are other similar services that work with MEGA too.

Noel Gaudin

Jul 14, 2021
Please help me:
After watching Jessica masturbating on her bed the second time, the game crashes. How do I fix that?
Thank you beforehand :)

username56363647474

Nov 21, 2020
hey does anyone have an echoes of lust link s2ep6 that aint fucked like this

API-MS-WIN-SERVICE-PRIVATE-L1-1-1.DLL

API-MS-WIN-CORE-KERNEL32-PRIVATE-L1-1-1.DLL

API-MS-WIN-CORE-PRIVATEPROFILE-L1-1-1.DLL

and theres a shit ton more stuff missing from it someone plz help me

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
hey does anyone have an echoes of lust link s2ep6 that aint fucked like this

API-MS-WIN-SERVICE-PRIVATE-L1-1-1.DLL

API-MS-WIN-CORE-KERNEL32-PRIVATE-L1-1-1.DLL

API-MS-WIN-CORE-PRIVATEPROFILE-L1-1-1.DLL

and theres a shit ton more stuff missing from it someone plz help me
I downloaded the Mega Link Pc\Linux file and played without any errors. I don't use any other mods so its all clean.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Hmm. A ntr tag? what could that be? Do we have that tag since episode 1 or even episode 2? because if it is, i didn't notice that.

blahblah81430

Dec 30, 2017
So is there no reliable way to get S1 atm? I've tried the download links that are up (they sit there downloading for several hours before they give up) and I can't find stable/fast links anywhere.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Any work on when they will add in the voice acting the way they did in season 1?
It will probably be as a last update. But did people love the voices that much ? dont get me wrong they are okay, but i think more event/content would be preffered than a fully voice over

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Voice acting is a difficult matter.
I haven't played the full season 1 with voice acting yet, but I did experience the last few patches with the VO.

In my case I didn't like the voice of one of the actresses.
There is nothing wrong with her voice, just that in my case it wasn't to my taste and it ruined the interactions with that ingame person for me.
Because of this I asked the Dev on discord for the option to be able to individual disable a voice.
And I'm grateful he added that option.

The 2nd "problem" I had with it was that there were only 2 actresses for all the characters. If an actress is good enough to change her voice, that wouldn't be a problem, but atleast in the first update with VO they sounded pretty much the same.
But I understand each additional voice actress would drive the cost.

But all in all, I'm in favor for adding voiceover.
I just hope I find the voice attractive enough, but you know...you can't please everyone.

Reactions: gelu123

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Voice acting is a difficult matter.
I haven't played the full season 1 with voice acting yet, but I did experience the last few patches with the VO.

In my case I didn't like the voice of one of the actresses.
There is nothing wrong with her voice, just that in my case it wasn't to my taste and it ruined the interactions with that ingame person for me.
Because of this I asked the Dev on discord for the option to be able to individual disable a voice.
And I'm grateful he added that option.

The 2nd "problem" I had with it was that there were only 2 actresses for all the characters. If an actress is good enough to change her voice, that wouldn't be a problem, but atleast in the first update with VO they sounded pretty much the same.
But I understand each additional voice actress would drive the cost.

But all in all, I'm in favor for adding voiceover.
I just hope I find the voice attractive enough, but you know...you can't please everyone.
Thank you for pointing the 2 main problems (breaking immersion and some voices dont fit the character).

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes