h0130j03

Feb 27, 2021
something from start of season i guess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can use universal cheat , tho compare what your missing, and watch the scenes
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-cheatmod-universal.36373/
Oh ok, it must be the first time Chloe invites you up then. Unfortunately, the latest version of that mod hasn't been updated to the most recent episode on android. Oh well, I don't mind missing that scene all too much. I'm more into Jess. Maybe I'll follow your advice if someone ports the mod to the most recent android version though. Thanks.

Reactions: micmitja
Sep 2, 2018
Good episode but with less Jessica content, wish Jessica was one of the girls in any of the 2 hidden events (or even both :love:) Halloween event was long without much reward , it would have been worth playing if Jessica was in Halloween event , I love her so much, wanna fuck her day & night

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
The game crash:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1090, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 771, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2190, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2014, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1932, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
EchoesOfLust2 S2E7
Tue Nov  9 10:52:55 2021

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah its the biggest and most elaborate ruse ever.Both Inceton and F95 stuff gathered and intentionally made the secret code not to work, what a bunch of jokers. :BootyTime:
you have to enter it from the main menu, then it works... entering it while ingame doesn't

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Anyone feeling charitable enough to explain the basic gist of the Zoe, Megan, MC dynamic as of the latest episode?
Megan and Ellie were my favourite characters until the reality that Megan's story (and Zoe's) pitches MC as only one man amongst many that have caught (and likely will catch) her desires became apparent even to someone as willfully obtuse on such matters as me. Nothing bad about such a story naturally, it's just not one that catches my fancy. So I usually only do proper playthroughs when Ellie, Elizabeth or Sophie get new stuff, else I "catch-up" via the expedient of the sexy times (like someone who reads Playboy for the articles printed right overtop of the photos of naked women).

Unsurprisingly that doesn't exactly work when you're trying to understand subtext and context pre-established in scenes you didn't watch, so almost all of the actual character interactions in the:
were indecipherable to me.
...so if anyone is able and willing to explain any of what the actual deal is with those three, that would be great :D

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Seems like they have now completely re-branded this one as "Lust Theory", the "Echoes of Lust" name has completely disappeared from everywhere. On their website, new and old Patreon posts, and even Discord server channel the name has been replaced with Lust Theory.

EDIT: And they also announced in Discord that they reduced the game size of "Lust Theory S2E7" by 40%. So the new files in Patreon are now like little bit over 6GB.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7211aaron

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Say Dev if MC had a voice actor to tell his lines i would assure you that this game will several times more fun to enjoy it.

P.S i would like to volunteer but my sadly have no experience being a voice actor(i would love to try it though)

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Say Dev if MC had a voice actor to tell his lines i would assure you that this game will several times more fun to enjoy it.

P.S i would like to volunteer but my sadly have no experience being a voice actor(i would love to try it though)
i think the ideea of Mc not having a voice is for the player to better immerse himself (i couldnt care less in that regard), so i dont think that would be wanted and needed. I for one dont want voice acting at all (moans and other ambiental sounds are okay) cause well sometimes the character we picture dont always allign with the voice actor. Its a Visual novel the voice acting is stiff unlike a full cinematic experience.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i think the ideea of Mc not having a voice is for the player to better immerse himself (i couldnt care less in that regard), so i dont think that would be wanted and needed. I for one dont want voice acting at all (moans and other ambiental sounds are okay) cause well sometimes the character we picture dont always allign with the voice actor. Its a Visual novel the voice acting is stiff unlike a full cinematic experience.
hell, the first thing I do when I open a ren'py game is go into preferences and mute all sound and disable transitions.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I could care less about if it has voice-over acting or not. But what I don't like is that they say this is the last season. I thought they were going with a kind of Matrix route and that he is in some kind of simulation or something. That's what I got in season 1 when the unknown voice mentioned him figuring it out or something like that. I'd like to see how they end this, but wish they would continue with it for at least one more season.

Reactions: Boldano

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
hell, the first thing I do when I open a ren'py game is go into preferences and mute all sound and disable transitions.
I know , i would prefer they take the time and money for voice acting and better develop the story or add more hidden events.Or go the same route as BaDik and put awsome soundtracks in it (although the impact wouldnt be such as powerfull but better nonetheless)

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes