BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I would say that we will never hear about the father as he has never been even mentioned before. Elizabeth and Jessica are on each others throats because Elizabeth is insecure and jealous of Jessica since Elizabeth's ex boyfriend was more interested in Jessica than Elizabeth when he was with Elizabeth. So she is being insecure about herself and jealous of Jessica's youth and when Elizabeth is mirroring her own insecurities towards Jessica, it is the perfect thing to keep temperamental Jessica going.
The father was mentioned back in season 1 by Elizabeth nvm you're right it was the ex-boyfriend i could've swore it was the father oh well.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
The father was mentioned back in season 1 by Elizabeth
I only remember her talking about the ex boyfriend who was perving after Jessica, stealing her panties and all that. Well, like said, I doubt that the father will be brought back up as he hasn't been mentioned after Season 1, if he was mentioned even in there.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I only remember her talking about the ex boyfriend who was perving after Jessica, stealing her panties and all that. Well, like said, I doubt that the father will be brought back up as he hasn't been mentioned after Season 1, if he was mentioned even in there.
Nah you were right it was the ex-boyfriend.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Paying for voicing is an expensive process if you tried to do it for each update... devs that use voicing in their games normally only do it after the game - or episode/chapter - is finished to try to keep costs down. I'd imagine Inceton would not be any different...
I guess but the first season has been finished for a while now, full release and some parts don't have voices. And why release parts for the new season that aren't voiced at all? Know what I mean?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I guess but the first season has been finished for a while now, full release and some parts don't have voices. And why release parts for the new season that aren't voiced at all? Know what I mean?
Because the story concludes at episode 9. Episode 10 is just bonus content that they do while they wait the voice acting to be done. They add the voice acting on episode 10 alongside all that bonus content, so obviously the bonus content hasn’t been voiced since the script for them hasn’t been ready when the voice actors start their recording. And why add the voice acting at the end of the season? Because it’s much easier and a lot cheaper for them. Otherwise they would have to pay more money per episode to the voice actors and the releases of the episodes would be delayed much more.

Neoreo

Jul 10, 2021
I cant pass jessica route it .In hint , it says complete special event to continue.how to trigger the event.

WrittenBy

Feb 6, 2018
I started with Season 2, played Season 1 a year or 2 ago. Now the hints tell me to have a special event before I can continue with the story for almost all characters. What is this special event?

Aug 18, 2019
After the last post on patreon,i think the new project is lust theory 3.because he gained the ability to freeze the time and now be in two places at the same time.in lust theory 3 probably he will gain new powers and the day will stop repeating,because of this developer said will be totally different game.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2021
So, is there a way to know which "speciel event" I need to do/have missed?! :D
All the girls(minus those that have "to be continued" at their names, need some event apparantly!

I have the mod, so all 11 are unlocked, played both Christmas, the Halloween and have Halloween pics on the phone. However, on the phone is also says 16/33 as re-liveable, and under hidden events it only says 2/9 (despite listing 3, the holiday ones).

So, does it matter if I start a hidden event from phone, mod, or by finding the trigger in-game (like the cup to meet Emma)?

Any help appreciated!

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes