do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
The Torrents dead. Can you help?
Your client probably isn't whitelisted, check out
if you need to install a new client, I reccomend qbittorrent

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The game is full of way to much filler now. Too many long conversations and things happening for no reason other than to add content to milk Patreon for more money. This is happening to WAY too many games now. Season One was perfect, great. Season Two is just....boring, almost like a different person made it in fact. I find myself just skipping text because nothing happens I care about anymore. It's all just filler now. We never get back to the Mom either. They added more characters instead of focusing on the 4 that matter and having a tight well done story. I read they are doing Season Three. I find that a bit ridiculous, because they not focusing on what they need to focus on anymore. It's just content for the sake of making content.

For example. The scene that went on and on in the living room with Jessica and her friend while you all watch a movie. It could have been 2/3 shorter and much better for it. It just went on and on.

Summer with Mia 2 is being better than this now. I am just getting tired of the Mom/Aunts not getting the attention they need in both of these games. I don't care about neighbors, a girl from the mall, etc. Let's get back to the core characters and focus on them. Please.

Furthermore. BOTH of these games have issues with the hidden button images. I get errors and missing images on BOTH games. I also wish the damn button wasn't clear up on on the side of the screen where you can't see it sometimes. When I am reading text way down on the bottom, it's hard to always be forcused on the top as well. Move the bottom to the bottom near the text. And, do some more bug fixing on the missing images.

Last edited:

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Does anyone know what the bonus material code is?
You can find all the codes on the first page in the spoiler tag under Unlock Extra Content. You could have missed it since it isn't labeled as bonus content and it would be stupid for someone to expect you to look through 500 pages to find them all.

Last edited:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
You can find all the codes on the first page in the spoiler tag under Unlock Extra Content. You could have missed it since it isn't labeled as bonus content and it would be stupid for someone to expect you to look through 500 pages to find them all.
FYI: On Page 1 (AKA "OP Page") In nice yellow text *Bonus Code S2 E7 Pumpkin and yes I agree it would be stupid to imply that someone look through 500 page to find it. That's why they have a Search Box at the top of the thread, I wonder what would happen if you typed in Bonus Code?

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
FYI: On Page 1 (AKA "OP Page") In nice yellow text *Bonus Code S2 E7 Pumpkin and yes I agree it would be stupid to imply that someone look through 500 page to find it. That's why they have a Search Box at the top of the thread, I wonder what would happen if you typed in Bonus Code?
Would it have been so hard to say that the first time without being such an ass about it?

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Would it have been so hard to say that the first time without being such an ass about it?
“If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.” What are you on about I gave him the answer when I responded. So why are you calling me an Ass? :eek:

Oct 16, 2021
Question. What's the point of two different patreon accounts? You have Incenton NTR and you Incenton. Both accounts feature games with NTR in them so why have separate accounts?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Question. What's the point of two different patreon accounts? You have Incenton NTR and you Incenton. Both accounts feature games with NTR in them so why have separate accounts?
Technically there is no canonical NTR scene in either of the games they're currently developing in the Inceton Patreon. The Jessica scene in Echoes of Lust 2 was a non-canon bonus scene that was commissioned by a Patreon, which is also completely avoidable. Whereas in IncetonNTR, they're developing a game that's strictly NTR based.

Oct 16, 2021
Technically there is no canonical NTR scene in either of the games they're currently developing in the Inceton Patreon. The Jessica scene in Echoes of Lust 2 was a non-canon bonus scene that was commissioned by a Patreon, which is also completely avoidable. Whereas in IncetonNTR, they're developing a game that's strictly NTR based.
I see what you're saying, but whether canonical or not it's still connected to the series and will probably continue as the Devs get more money thrown their way, not that I care just wondering why that just didn't lump everything together.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I see what you're saying, but whether canonical or not it's still connected to the series and will probably continue as the Devs get more money thrown their way, not that I care just wondering why that just didn't lump everything together.
I believe they made a post on their main Patreon page about why they made two distinct pages. I could try and find it if you'd like.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes