HrostFall

May 11, 2021
Why the fuck does the MC still have this problem with premature ejaculation. At this point(im on season 2) i'm actually convinced that there is something medically wrong with the dude.

Also Zoe is made out to be a shy, demure girl who had trouble even admitting to the MC that she had feelings for him but still wants to go to the party and get into a threesome with megan and some random dude at the party even after getting asked to the party as the MC's date. Umm what? Does that sound anything like what the character has been made out to be. No not at all(at least in my opinion)

Welcome to blueballs and cockblocking the game. Literally every single scene ends with the dumbass MC either blowing his load in 2 seconds or something comes along to ruin the time he's actually getting to last longer than that. Could be writing this in a review but I honestly am just lazy and would rather write it here.

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
HrostFall If you look at the bottom left of your posts, between Report and Delete, you'll find the EDIT, which will let you EDIT your post, instead of double and triple posting like you just did...
(and yes, I was sarcastic ;))

Margon27

Jul 7, 2021
then du the sophie part :cool:
Thanks, but it isn't possible. There's always "Mall (Can't go there now)"
I tried it at all times, mostly in the noon, direct after school.
Hm, I'm afraid I have to try from a earlier saving ... :(:(
Wenn ich mir deinen Nick so ansehe, hätte ich dir auch auf deutsch antworten können, nicht? :)

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
"Lust Theory S2E8 is also on 80% as far as the story is concerned and the renders will be in work mode in about a week or two, so you can expect the release at the end of March. I know, we earlier said it will be released at the end of February, but the story is very long and we need the time to make it perfect, as always."

So ETA for S2E8 at the end of March.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Not sure if this was mentioned or not, but I found an error when using the angle mode during the first Jessica scene after getting the Time Stop powers, it happens when you go to Jess's room (instead of slamming the door) and you agree with Chloe. When you click the angle button as Chloe is getting out of bed the error pops up.

Reactions: The Bush Diver

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
The MC needs to borrow Robin Goodfellow's (MC of Corrupted Kingdoms. Good game that I recommend to everyone) luck armor. Dude wings it and shit just backfires (most of it was due to him making facepalm worthy moves). Robin wings it and despite how dumb some of them are, like the stand King Crimson (Jojo reference for those who don't know), it just works. I'm still in the middle of season 1 but two quest lines are done so I'm sure the dumb moves continues am I right?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I just played through the Truth or Dare scene with Megan during Season 2, and I noticed that when you choose to have Megan Sext as her last dare option, she shows you her phone to pick which picture to send, but her phone is blank (also when she gets a response from Zoe and she asks you what you thought of it, the phone is blank for this too). I'm assuming there is supposed to be images on her phone during this scene, but there aren't any.

Dickbutt13

Dec 13, 2019
So uhh... I have managed to somehow break Ellie's storyline and I don't know how. When you look for a room with Ellie at the party and at the end bust down the door to the dungeon, I can't progress past the first stage of Lust Time (Can't go from slow to medium on the first tab), the medium option is just grayed out. I've also noticed that when looking for the room, I can't actually select any of the doors except the dungeon and I think this is connected somehow.
I think I caused this by using the cheat mod to replay a scene while that scene played out and that somehow broke it. I've already reinstalled and it didn't help. Anyone got an idea what I can to fix it except start over again?

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
So uhh... I have managed to somehow break Ellie's storyline and I don't know how. When you look for a room with Ellie at the party and at the end bust down the door to the dungeon, I can't progress past the first stage of Lust Time (Can't go from slow to medium on the first tab), the medium option is just grayed out. I've also noticed that when looking for the room, I can't actually select any of the doors except the dungeon and I think this is connected somehow.
I think I caused this by using the cheat mod to replay a scene while that scene played out and that somehow broke it. I've already reinstalled and it didn't help. Anyone got an idea what I can to fix it except start over again?
If you can try loading a save where you're in free roam from before the lust time event. Or you can try clicking on the slow option again. I think I've had a similar problem. The only other thing you can try to do is put it on a different storage device.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
There are no saves in the saves folder INSIDE version 7.5. Do i have to copy them from previous versions or do i have to start the whole from the beginning? Or does the name of the saves folder which may be somewhere in Users have to be changed to Lust Theory? If yes, where exactly is that folder?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
There are no saves in the saves folder INSIDE version 7.5. Do i have to copy them from previous versions or do i have to start the whole from the beginning? Or does the name of the saves folder which may be somewhere in Users have to be changed to Lust Theory? If yes, where exactly is that folder?
appdata\roaming\renpy should have a folder for Echoes of Lust saves that you can copy.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
appdata\roaming\renpy should have a folder for Echoes of Lust saves that you can copy.
well i can copy them from the previous version just had to know if i must do that, thanks, the question is however where will they be saved when i go on playing if the game has now another name ?

Dickbutt13

Dec 13, 2019
If you can try loading a save where you're in free roam from before the lust time event. Or you can try clicking on the slow option again. I think I've had a similar problem. The only other thing you can try to do is put it on a different storage device.
Sadly I don't think I have an untouched Free Roam Save from before the thing, if I revert back to free roam it doesn't help. I would really appreciate if someone could give me a save file from anywhere before the Event with Ellie in the Dungeon room at the party, as otherwise I have to replay the entire thing. If anyone has an old save lying around, I'd appreciate it.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've finished everything in the game, but my phone says that some events are missing for Jessica and Zoe in the Re-Live section. Is this just an error in the game or am I actually missing scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Why, during Ellie's last event, are you allowed to see Ellie's scene after following Angel, but you can't see Angel's scene if you stay with Ellie? That seems like a bug or something.

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone, someone know if its possible to remove censure of the Actress for incest content pls ? All times she stop talking like censored. I can pay a lot for that :love:

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes