-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
Hello to all.
Tell me, does the game have romantic relationships with girls, or is it just sex for the sake of sex?

Значок Перевірено спільнотою

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
oh, he definitely wants to fuck everything that has a hole

u should try the other inceton game, summer with mia season 2, that game is up ur alley
Already tried bro. Definitely better than the first one )
In my opinion, of the games I've played, the best character relationships are in Being a DIK.
(Become a Rock Star and A.O.A. Academy are good too)

Reactions: drooopy

V o i d

Jul 12, 2020
Already tried bro. Definitely better than the first one )
In my opinion, of the games I've played, the best character relationships are in Being a DIK.
(Become a Rock Star and A.O.A. Academy are good too)
Summer Scent for the plot, no animations though.

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
Summer Scent for the plot, no animations though.
Ah yes, I remember playing it once, but then there was still little content and I abandoned it.
Thanks for the recommendation)
I remember I really liked Come Inside, but since then, it has become a wallpaper simulator. It's a pity.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I'm currently in the middle of season 2 but I have a theory about something I caught in season 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
The NTR scenes with Jessica were really good. I wish it was part of the story like in Summer with Mia 1. Optional toggle so everyone is happy.

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
I must ask. I saw the NTR tag and am wondering if we are the one doing the cucking or being cucked?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I must ask. I saw the NTR tag and am wondering if we are the one doing the cucking or being cucked?
Neither, really. You have to specifically look for this content and it's with the older sister being blackmailed after shop lifting.

It's not considered apart of the actual story.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes