Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
hey guys I just installed the season 2 but I've got this error message when you see Nicole for the first time just before entering at school how can I resolve it please ? 1645566961853.png

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
Is the first season of the game the same version here as is on Steam? Just want to make sure I get the one with more content.

mrGreen82

Feb 27, 2021
i downloaded season 1 ep 1-10 couple days ago, and game keeps on crashing without giving a clue as to the reason. its a specific point where it crashes (when watching the home made video on your phone, of megan stimulating herself), and by crashes i mean, the entire game closes itself, without revealing as to wtf happend.

tried reinstalling, playing the vanilla game (no mods, cheats, walkthroughs), tried finishing the story with other girls first, but eventually u need to continue with megan...

anyone able to point me in the right direction of a fix/solve ?

(edit, same happens in hidden event, zero fucks given day 2, when zoe takes your member in her mouth)

edit 2: -------------------------------
cause - memory error / memory leak
fix - run in window not in fullscreen

Last edited:

Playfreak77

May 18, 2021
Lately I've been having problems with the animations in many Renpy games, including Lust Theory, Summer with Mia, etc. The animations are extremely fast and never really come to an end. I don't know if it's a graphics driver problem or something, but it's annoying.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Man its wild to me that the season 1 of this game is actually fully voiced over, Ive noticed the season 2 is not, are there plans to add voice lines in the future? or did the dev decide to not do it? I understand if he didnt want to do it for season 2 since I know voice acting is really expensive

Jul 21, 2020
Man its wild to me that the season 1 of this game is actually fully voiced over, Ive noticed the season 2 is not, are there plans to add voice lines in the future? or did the dev decide to not do it? I understand if he didnt want to do it for season 2 since I know voice acting is really expensive
Voice acting for S1 was added when S1 was finished, as S2 is still ongoing the voice acting won't be implemented until the final episode. That way the voice actors have a complete script to work off, as opposed to have to record multiple sessions for each individual episode. I hope this makes sense

Aug 18, 2019
there will be voice once the season 2 is finished in chapter 10

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Voice acting for S1 was added when S1 was finished, as S2 is still ongoing the voice acting won't be implemented until the final episode. That way the voice actors have a complete script to work off, as opposed to have to record multiple sessions for each individual episode. I hope this makes sense
It does! thanks a lot for the answer! thanks to you too Faust0908 !

Reactions: Alabamajames123

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
xmas event. what to click. ingame pc? cannot get into it.\
and halloween-?

Last edited:

zCrapsii

Jun 15, 2017
im stuck with elizabeth in the bathroom after the blindfold thing its the only story line i can continue but as i try to switch from slow to medium sucking in the bathroom it doesnt let me. cant click it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i did that but when i use that saves it just says all paths are to be continued, any idea what thats about?
then with normal story you are done and you got only events left, which pretty much last update was all about and one before might be too, xmas2 and halloween events, for which you have to set correct date in windows or what ever you are using to show.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes