Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Ok I think I could be right in regards to a game theory I made about the MC possibly being in a simulation. Haven't reached the end of the update yet but based on three things on Jessica's route happening which are:
Jessica mysteriously having a cigarette after MC fucked her in the garage, then her head spinning Exorcist style before MC passes out and the day resetting, then later on that route MC falls into some black hole that mysteriously appears in front of the stairs as he was going to meet Jessica upstairs. Causing him to fall through and die. I think that can be established at this point in my honest opinion. Only questions are why is he trapped in the matrix and what happened to cause it?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
That slumber party hidden event was just dumb. I laughed my ass off when Elizabeth interrupted the threesome though. Serves Megan right for screwing over the MC. I kinda wanted to see Elizabeth lay into her six ways to Sunday. He probably should've pulled off a quick time stop to play a prank on em for that. That's what I would've did. Considering how quickly he got Jessica and Chloe to his room in a minute, he probably would've gotten one of the three in Elizabeth's room and one in Jessica's room before the minute was up. PROBABLY.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2020
if you mean by bonus, hidden events , you have to find triggers to start them
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e7-5-inceton.21005/post-7510018

otherwise you open ingame phone and click on gallery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not a hidden event, but I just entered the bonus content code and at the bottom of the front menu it says green bonus content on, and I don't understand what it means

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It's not a hidden event, but I just entered the bonus content code and at the bottom of the front menu it says green bonus content on, and I don't understand what it means
ah that, that one he enters in main menu, so many are trying to enter within loaded game. you get extra cgs here and there during play with it, whether nude or some cosplay or what ever, you see some red button i think and you click on it

Reactions: D Ø Ń J Ú A Ń

bejt68

May 3, 2020
I've advanced Megan's story up to where the hint says "I'm completely out of ideas on getting this threesome... Maybe I'll think straight after a good night's rest?"
I've tried sleeping multiple times, at different times in the day, but can't figure out how to advance from here.

Also, I've gotten Ellie's story up to being invited to dinner, but waiting to receive a text from her, but it never comes (hint says afternoon). I've been all around the map in the afternoon, but nothing comes up to advance this.

Can someone please point me in the right direction for these stories.

Reactions: trailrider

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
I've advanced Megan's story up to where the hint says "I'm completely out of ideas on getting this threesome... Maybe I'll think straight after a good night's rest?"
I've tried sleeping multiple times, at different times in the day, but can't figure out how to advance from here.

Also, I've gotten Ellie's story up to being invited to dinner, but waiting to receive a text from her, but it never comes (hint says afternoon). I've been all around the map in the afternoon, but nothing comes up to advance this.

Can someone please point me in the right direction for these stories.
for Ellies text message you must be in your room at afternoon and it should advance automatically from there

Nov 28, 2020
ah that, that one he enters in main menu, so many are trying to enter within loaded game. you get extra cgs here and there during play with it, whether nude or some cosplay or what ever, you see some red button i think and you click on it
Oh that, I often see the red button on the top right and I often press it, thanks for the explanation

Reactions: micmitja

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Ok I've seen the supposed ntr hidden events and I'm just sitting here in my recliner, drink in hand wondering just how the hell is that considered an NTR exactly? While I'm not a fan of NTR (trope got boring because it's just the same rinse, lather, repeat shit to me at this point), I can't really see it as one due to multiple factors:

1) Part two of that takes place DAYS after part one. Wouldn't the MC have caught on to something long before that due to the days constantly repeating? I know it's a non-canon custom story and all but I'm pretty sure that the whole shoplifting thing might be prevented if that happened on a day that the loop ended then that would make sense.

2) In typical NTRs, wouldn't the one being stolen away usually mentally bring up the one they're being stolen away from. I may have worded that wrong but I hope that didn't confuse anyone.

3) Also wouldn't the one doing the NTRing usually be someone with a bigger dick than the one getting NTRed despite the blackmail (or in other cases brainwashing and other things)? Richard looks like he's either slightly smaller or the same size as the MC down there.

4) Not gonna lie, the Slumber Party hidden event seems more like an NTR (when you don't open the door for Zoe) than Jessica's Shoplifting only due to Megan screwing MC over and not letting him in the room to be able to join in. Granted, the threesome got hilariously interrupted by Elizabeth but still.

Maybe I'm just overthinking this and I apologize if I sound like I'm nitpicking. I've seen more than enough NTR of all variations (Netorare, Netori, Netorase, and the other one which the name of it is something I forgot) to not even classify that as one. Then again, I never put myself in the place of the cucker or the cuckee when I read or watch em. I'm just the dude watching the shit go down getting bored when it ends the same way the rest do (with some exceptions that broke the rules of the trope. I'm looking at you Thug Hero Story)

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok I've seen the supposed ntr hidden events and I'm just sitting here in my recliner, drink in hand wondering just how the hell is that considered an NTR exactly? While I'm not a fan of NTR (trope got boring because it's just the same rinse, lather, repeat shit to me at this point), I can't really see it as one due to multiple factors:

1) Part two of that takes place DAYS after part one. Wouldn't the MC have caught on to something long before that due to the days constantly repeating? I know it's a non-canon custom story and all but I'm pretty sure that the whole shoplifting thing might be prevented if that happened on a day that the loop ended then that would make sense.

2) In typical NTRs, wouldn't the one being stolen away usually mentally bring up the one they're being stolen away from. I may have worded that wrong but I hope that didn't confuse anyone.

3) Also wouldn't the one doing the NTRing usually be soneone with a bigger dick than the one getting NTRed despite the blackmail (or in other cases brainwashing and other things)? Richard looks like he's either slightly smaller or the same size as the MC down there.

4) Not gonna lie, the Slumber Party hidden event seems more like an NTR (when you don't open the door for Zoe) than Jessica's Shoplifting only due to Megan screwing MC over and not letting him in the room to be able to join in. Granted, the threesome got hilariously interrupted by Elizabeth but still.

Maybe I'm just overthinking this. I've seen more than enough NTR of all variations (Netorare, Netori, Netorase, and the other one which the name of it is something I forgot) to not even classify that as one. Then again, I never put myself in the place of the cucker or the cuckee when I read or watch em. I'm just the dude watching the shit go down getting bored when it ends the same way the rest do (with some exceptions that broke the rules of the trope. I'm looking at you Thug Hero Story)
It's probably declared as such because F95's definition is not a correct definition - it only talks about causing jealousy. That and people will cry "reee! NTR!" if another guy so much breathes in the same direction as an LI.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

3) Also wouldn't the one doing the NTRing usually be someone with a bigger dick than the one getting NTRed despite the blackmail (or in other cases brainwashing and other things)? Richard looks like he's either slightly smaller or the same size as the MC down there.

Maybe I'm just overthinking this and I apologize if I sound like I'm nitpicking. I've seen more than enough NTR of all variations (Netorare, Netori, Netorase, and the other one which the name of it is something I forgot) to not even classify that as one. Then again, I never put myself in the place of the cucker or the cuckee when I read or watch em. I'm just the dude watching the shit go down getting bored when it ends the same way the rest do (with some exceptions that broke the rules of the trope. I'm looking at you Thug Hero Story)
NTR for most people on F95 means some other guy than MC having sex. Not even mmf threesomes are allowed everything is NTR.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I got stuck in the game I should go to a party at night and get drunk before I meet Nicole.
What do I have to do here?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes