Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Hmmmm I know it says "To be continued" on Megan's route due to reaching the end of the current update and all but after that threesome, doesn't it feel like we've reached the end of her route entirely woth that threesome as well as the text switching from "continues" and "resets" regarding the day before the day resetted? It just feels like her path has reached its foregone conclusion for season 2. Let alone the game entirely if there will even be a season 3.

Reactions: Mi Nombre

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
this guy almost baited me. Found it on steam with the name lust theory. I was about to buy it, then I recognized some of the characters and came to look here and it is echoes of past. I almost fell for this trap.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
this guy almost baited me. Found it on steam with the name lust theory. I was about to buy it, then I recognized some of the characters and came to look here and it is echoes of past. I almost fell for this trap.
I don't think it's dev's intention to bait you, I remember a previous comment that mentioned dev first use Echo of Lust, but steam didn't approve, so dev changed to Lust theory, then steam approved. Don't know if I remember correctly.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I don't think it's dev's intention to bait you, I remember a previous comment that mentioned dev first use Echo of Lust, but steam didn't approve, so dev changed to Lust theory, then steam approved. Don't know if I remember correctly.
That sounds about right if I recall correctly.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Final release of S1 got changes for Elizabeth scenes. Some changes make it better and some don't. Do you think a mod could be created to "restore" original scenes content?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Final release of S1 got changes for Elizabeth scenes. Some changes make it better and some don't. Do you think a mod could be created to "restore" original scenes content?
i just checked all the story renders of this version and the steam version and i cant see any altered renders or animations in the game files . the dialogue might be changed or a some scenes might be unaccessible in game but i am not sure about that yet .

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
No

Or just simply use the version that is already here now?
I don't think there are voices. Version I'm talking are/was full voiced.

i just checked all the story renders of this version and the steam version and i cant see any altered renders or animations in the game files . the dialogue might be changed or a some scenes might be unaccessible in game but i am not sure about that yet .
The changes are about the dialogues yes. In previous version, Elizabeth was asleep. In the new version, she's faking to be asleep.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
no one helps me I can't get any further in the game
Set time to evening and then go to the map and click on Amy's house.

I don't think there are voices. Version I'm talking are/was full voiced.
Are some D-class moaning sounds really worth it if in exchange you get some impaired scenes? Even with "restoring" original content or creating some kind of mod would throw it off the rails as the sound file wouldn't be synced properly at that point, as they have most likely created the sounds to fit in the modified scenes instead of the original ones.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Set time to evening and then go to the map and click on Amy's house.

Are some D-class moaning sounds really worth it if in exchange you get some impaired scenes? Even with "restoring" original content or creating some kind of mod would throw it off the rails as the sound file wouldn't be synced properly at that point, as they have most likely created the sounds to fit in the modified scenes instead of the original ones.
D-Class moaning sounds? Wait a second here. Is Lust Theory in the same universe as the SCP Foundation or something?

hold-on-wait-a-minute.gif

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
You didn't play the steam version right? Cause I'm not talking about moaning sounds but voice dialogue. When the game was still in early access on steam few days ago, those scenes were already voiced with the original content. Now, those scenes are edited to appear less rapey with slightly different dialogues (both voice and text). I just wonder if a mod to restore the previous/original content (both voice and text) would be doable.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
You didn't play the steam version right? Cause I'm not talking about moaning sounds but voice dialogue. When the game was still in early access on steam few days ago, those scenes were already voiced with the original content. Now, those scenes are edited to appear less rapey with slightly different dialogues (both voice and text). I just wonder if a mod to restore the previous/original content (both voice and text) would be doable.
That would need someone to do that for Steam version, and as this site only has the version from Patreon, I doubt anyone will ever waste their time on anything like that.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
The patreon version should be soon (few days) be updated too according the dev on their patreon (to also include the voices). And you will also notice the change about text between the actual and final version after the update. Anyway, a mod working for one should also be working for the other cause they should be identical content wise (after final update)

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes