DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The NTR scenes with Jessica were really good. I wish it was part of the story like in Summer with Mia 1. Optional toggle so everyone is happy.
Sigh, even now not everyone is happy with those scenes while it is even more removed from canon story as in Summer with. :p I think that scene has more comments as the whole Zoe/Megan situation. :p It is an illusion that everyone will be happy when you add such content to a game not about that (though if someone wants to argue this is not really a romance game I will probably agree :ROFLMAO:) , however careful you are as a dev and agreed it is almost impossible to do it more careful as here, besides adding also 20 warnings.

Unfortunately anyone reading forums still knows what happens though and for some that has an impact positively and others negative.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Just finished paying part 1 now.
Fantastic game.
Artwork/Renders beautiful.
Animation beautiful also.
Story was great.
I must have missed the NTR totally (not my thing) but which set of events activate it?, just curious.
Do the saves from part 1 work in part 2?
Well done Dev on part 1.

Gonna start part 2 now.

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
people in season 1 for this game, according to the instructions, there should be 3 options in this scene .. and mines give only 2 options .. why is that?

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Sorry, but we're not currently accepting any new members.
Let me know if you need more writers. I already have novels, but I think (under a pen name) I wouldn't mind writing for Inceton, especially after the recent update where the MC rejects both Zoe and Megan, bringing out surprisingly strong feels in the scenes.

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
people what are the options in this scene rules? I mean.. which ones should I choose to finish the scene really well?

this scene is from season 1

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

Metto Hiieb

Oct 16, 2021
So I'm currently playing Season 1. I went through the freeze day, concluded Nicoles and Zoes Storyline and talked to Megan in the morning. The next morning I woke up and rushed to the bathroom to get a glimpse at her naked. But now I'm stuck. The hint still says I should talk to Megan in the morning and that she will be in her room. But when I'm in her room it just says that I don't need to talk to her right now.

What do I do?

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
people in season 1 for this game, according to the instructions, there should be 3 options in this scene .. and mines give only 2 options .. why is that?
people what are the options in this scene rules? I mean.. which ones should I choose to finish the scene really well?

this scene is from season 1
people where to download step by step guides for season 2? can you give a link?
people where to download step by step instructions for season 2?
But then how can this game be played correctly without errors??
Balu83 fuck you
folks what special event should i prime to continue the megan story..and how to prime it?? can you help please?
Dude, for fuck's sake, stop asking stupid questions, and just play the game and find out for yourself.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes