uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
There is a difference between "out in a few days" and "65% complete"

Patreon yesterday said "early April" more or less.
You deserve your nickname. You didn't even tried to read what was the subject of the posts. We were talking about the release of S1 final update, with full voices. Update which went out on patreon few hours after my post...

Reactions: troll822

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
i downloaded season 1 ep 1-10 couple days ago, and game keeps on crashing without giving a clue as to the reason. its a specific point where it crashes (when watching the home made video on your phone, of megan stimulating herself), and by crashes i mean, the entire game closes itself, without revealing as to wtf happend.

tried reinstalling, playing the vanilla game (no mods, cheats, walkthroughs), tried finishing the story with other girls first, but eventually u need to continue with megan...

anyone able to point me in the right direction of a fix/solve ?

(edit, same happens in hidden event, zero fucks given day 2, when zoe takes your member in her mouth)

edit 2: -------------------------------
cause - memory error / memory leak
fix - run in window not in fullscreen
i'm also having the same issue but playing in window mode doesn't seem to help, i noticed that if i allow the scene to play it self i at least get a traceback though has anyone else found a work around?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 1: I'm hesitant to bring the issue up in his discord since I'm unsure how aware of it being on F95 he is and whether or not they will provide support if you don't have the Steam version

Last edited:

mrGreen82

Feb 27, 2021
i'm also having the same issue but playing in window mode doesn't seem to help, i noticed that if i allow the scene to play it self i at least get a traceback though has anyone else found a work around?
give up on playing it - knowing that season 2 has a recap of season 1... ; you miss out on some details and a couple hours worth playing, but i havent encountered the same issue in the next season,, so go on... enjoy that ...

ebichu77

Mar 4, 2020
After trying everything to fix the same issue, I found reducing my screen resolution down to 1080p from 4k in Windows settings got past the problem. Worth a try if you're also running at a high resolution.

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
You deserve your nickname. You didn't even tried to read what was the subject of the posts. We were talking about the release of S1 final update, with full voices. Update which went out on patreon few hours after my post...
So is patreon version up ? Anyone have link ?

Last edited:

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
So is patreon version up ? Anyone have link ?
The updated version of S1 is not shared yet on f95 but is available on the patreon depending the tier or on steam. The patreon version is now equal the one on steam according the devs. It got updated to includes full voice overs for female characters, sound effects, bugfixes, some foreign languages translation.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone got the NSFW preview? I would get it but after rent and filling my gas tank up I only have $24 left.
Yeah I'm eager to see them as well, but like me, anyone who's gonna pledge to see them/and get the game will pledge in April. Since that's when the game will be released. Best to avoid a double charge.

DannyPt

Nov 3, 2018
Hi guys,
Does anyone knows how to fix the following issue?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Ellie_Story_5_Start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
    run(restart)
  File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "script.rpyc", line 1032, in script
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E7
Tue Mar 29 15:58:47 2022
i've download the game from two different sources and still have the same issue.
The savegame was created in this version, 7.5

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Hi guys,
Does anyone knows how to fix the following issue?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
    run(restart)
  File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "script.rpyc", line 1032, in script
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E7
Tue Mar 29 15:58:47 2022
i've download the game from two different sources and still have the same issue.
The savegame was created in this version, 7.5
Did you unzip the download?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes