Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
To anyone that's played this update. did anyone find the new HOT story content for megan?
From what I can see just hitting her with your cum is the "HOT" part, which is pretty damn lame... Unless there's a bug holding something back which I doubt.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
1. Isn't an issue with the supplied code in the OP
2. I'll give you that one, although it's never bothered me
3. Updates should be quicker and have more content now that Mia is somewhat on the back burner.
4. See point 3
5. see other points
1. It doesn't change the fact that the game was designed with an ad on it for non-patrons. As far as I know, there's no other game that does that. So it's a negative even if we can fix it. It isn't supposed to be in there to begin with.
2. Understandable as it's personal preference, but repeat-day concept limits the storyline progression a lot because the timeline is limited into one single day though repeatable for gameplay purposes (which is also somewhat bloat-content category because you're forced to do things the wrong way first and then repeat until you get it right). Story matters to the quality of the game. Purposely having limited story is a negative to the game.
3 and 4. Despite Mia being lower priority now, the update can't be both quicker and more content at the same time. We'll see how things go from now on though. Happy to be wrong if proven.

Reactions: BigMike240

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Lol. The new scene's while sexy were pretty blue balling, but the hidden event this time was epic. Its what all the groundhog day emulator's need. The occasional bat shit crazy day when you say fuck it all.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
the game got some error?
there‘s no mega link and the other links very low speed……
how long should we wait for the fix verson?

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
^ It's a known bug and they are working on a fix, it's my understanding that it only pops up if you are starting a new game.

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
My Question is, Does Anything actually Fucking Happen in this update? Both Story Wise and is there any Actual Penetrating Sex Scenes? Sticking the the tip in for 0-1 seconds before the day restarts in the the last update was bs and dosen't count in my eyes!

Reactions: NathanD7

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
My Question is, Does Anything actually Fucking Happen in this update? Both Story Wise and is there any Actual Penetrating Sex Scenes? Sticking the the tip in for 0-1 seconds before the day restarts in the the last update was bs and dosen't count in my eyes!
No, just lots o teasing and tension.

Reactions: BigMike240

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
how can I continue the megan story? I have to go to the mobile in the morning so zoe told me in the locker room of the girls the big secret but I can not go to the phone in the morning because everything goes automatically I can somehow change that? and if so where? and how?

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to get that "extra long juicy secret scene", apparently its supposed to be better than the "HOT!" blueballing SCENE(not scenes) with Jessica. There's literally no content for Zoe or Megan, it doesnt say shit on the phone, or maybe im just blind, deaf and cripple.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Was wondering, and yes i did search and that is how i found - Spying on Zoe & Nofucks givin day. So could someone help me out on finding the 3rd one please. Search ran out of options. :) Or the Name of it, that would help on search engine.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes