micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
what do I do when it says just go to classroom
there is bug, we are all still waiting on fixed version, but there is fan fix so you can search for that

It was the right nipple not the left nipple. When it works before by you with left then can it only be that it is random.
4-Megan Fivesome - Click on Megans left nipple
it is her left nipple, player perspective is irrelevant, thats her left boob
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
there is bug, we are all still waiting on fixed version, but there is fan fix so you can search for that

it is her left nipple, player perspective is irrelevant, thats her left boob
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is one who must have trouble making a parallel parking by looking in the rear view mirror :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: MrMax and micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
wtf is in season 2 to make it 16 gb? does it have 5x the content? since season 1 os 3gb
not sure bout 5x, there is lots of content tho, they could compress a bit on that i agree, last update that came (buggy mess) alone is 5gb

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
wtf is in season 2 to make it 16 gb? does it have 5x the content? since season 1 os 3gb
I think it is just another Dev that gets a rock hard hard on for big file sizes that aren't justified by content man.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'm stuck on first quest for Nicole for season 2. It says to sneak into the classroom in the morning and I'm in the classroom clicking everything and there's no way to progress the quest.

Seriously dude, what the fuck.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes