micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
wtf is in season 2 to make it 16 gb? does it have 5x the content? since season 1 os 3gb
not sure bout 5x, there is lots of content tho, they could compress a bit on that i agree, last update that came (buggy mess) alone is 5gb

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
wtf is in season 2 to make it 16 gb? does it have 5x the content? since season 1 os 3gb
I think it is just another Dev that gets a rock hard hard on for big file sizes that aren't justified by content man.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'm stuck on first quest for Nicole for season 2. It says to sneak into the classroom in the morning and I'm in the classroom clicking everything and there's no way to progress the quest.

Seriously dude, what the fuck.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I did try searching for it.
My bad. Then you were just unlucky with your searches. Just keep it as simple as possible: I took two words from your previous post that described your issue to find a fix: " I'm stuck on first quest for Nicole for season 2.".

Also: check your preferences. I've set my "Search options" to display the "Most recent" results first, and never had issues to find what I'm looking for (unless nobody had posted something related yet).

1659765380344.png

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
My bad. Then you were just unlucky with your searches. Just keep it as simple as possible: I took two words from your previous post that described your issue to find a fix: " I'm stuck on first quest for Nicole for season 2.".

Also: check your preferences. I've set my "Search options" to display the "Most recent" results first, and never had issues to find what I'm looking for (unless nobody had posted something related yet).

View attachment 1968020
Oh, nice! I didn't know you could actually set it to most recent. Thanks!

Reactions: theMickey_

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
It was the right nipple not the left nipple. When it works before by you with left then can it only be that it is random.
4-Megan Fivesome - Click on Megans left nipple
How do you unlock the hidden scenes? I click on whistle in mc's room in morning and asks for password , Carol doesn't work there!

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
This is where the full meaning of the expression "dick head" takes on. He should wear Derek's helmet from "BADICK" like a donkey cap
hell no! Derek has made that cap a point of pride, MC doesn't deserve to wear the DiK cap. At most he can get a yoga session with Bella. Dude would go in thinking "fuck! i get to watch this hit bitch stretch in front of me lol!" then come out not being able to walk right, because she "reminded" him where he belongs........on the floor with her foot in his back!

hehehehe, makes me giddy just thinking about it

View attachment 1968020
ngl while it is annoying a lot of ppl don't search for shit, the search function in F95 is so crap that i don't blame them. so many times, i have to go through pages and pages to find what i'm looking for, and it's just saves more time just asking.

Gram's

Aug 28, 2021
I've attached a fixed version of the file where I think the problem occurs. Just copy the attached file into the 'game' folder and restart the game.

I'm not sure this will fix everyone's issue, but it fixed mine.

Possible issue that was fixed for anyone interested:
On line 3497 there's an 'if' when there should be an 'elif' causing the game to jump to the correct event, but then jump again to the classroom.
maybe i'm a little tired but how do you download this ? when i click on it it opens it.. thanks

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes