Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I just started playing Season 2 of the game and I'm stuck with Nicole. I met her, mentioned the texts and now the hints say I must go to the classroom in the morning and stay quiet but I can't do anything. I click on her and the classroom but nothing happens. Can anyone help?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I just started playing Season 2 of the game and I'm stuck with Nicole. I met her, mentioned the texts and now the hints say I must go to the classroom in the morning and stay quiet but I can't do anything. I click on her and the classroom but nothing happens. Can anyone help?
Try reading a few pages above. A patch was posted and I posted ep 8 so you have two choices. And of course don't forget the research function very convenient!

Reactions: Stakos

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Try reading a few pages above. A patch was posted and I posted ep 8 so you have two choices. And of course don't forget the research function very convenient!
Yes, I did search but there were too many results and I missed that one! Thanks for the reply.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Wait, so even in the most recent update there's a bug related to a much earlier part of the game that locks your progress? Bruh.

Reactions: Kaisenjin

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
wtf is in season 2 to make it 16 gb? does it have 5x the content? since season 1 os 3gb
The dev did some shit with cloning and time manipulation so that the MC can eiffel tower a lot of characters with himself. This latest update has a scene with like 4 Jessicas and 1 MC. The scene would have been wonderful except that most of the clones sat around like blow-up dolls and half of the animations were focused on man ass.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
my game keep crash no error msg each time watching Megan video she wank on phone. how to bypass this ? TQ
I know this is old but I found a solution. I had the same crash playing the compressed version of season 1.

My solution was to run a small file to patch the executable EchosofLust.exe in */lib/windows-i686. The attached file raises the virtual memory assigned to the game from 2G to 4G or something like that.

Last edited:

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
Must say its a nice game fun to play, with some sens of humor in it. But my problem is the download file over 16 gig, even with mega it takes a hour. Why not split the file so easy to download

Patanin

Apr 3, 2018
I cant seem to advance Amy's scene after getting the bikini from the teacher's lounge. I go to the pool at noon, but when i click on her it just tells me "i don't have to talk to her right now"

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is the NTR tag for this game because of the theft sex scene with about 10 out of 40,000 game images?
Isn't that like a cheating tag?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Is the NTR tag for this game because of the theft sex scene with about 10 out of 40,000 game images?
Isn't that like a cheating tag?
That's the scene that caused the tag. Tags go by the forum tag rules, and the forums NTR definition is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.". Cheating tags definition by the forum is "a significant other having sex with someone other than their partner". So because MC isn't in an actual relationship with any of the girls, it can't be cheating.

Sep 2, 2018
Milf Hunter
- Click on the right bedight lamp in Elizabeths room

Love Birds
- Click on the guitar poster in Megans room

Mind Games
- Click on the bottom left-most locker name tag in the school hallway 2

Pool Party
- Click on the ceiling light furthest away from you in the school pool

50 Shades of Megan
- Click on the bottom right books on the shelf in Megan's room

The Test
- Click on the pillow on the sofa in Jessicas room

No Fuck given 2
- Click on the upper shower door hinge in the bathroom

Megan Five-some
- Click on Megans left nipple during the orgy when the narrator says "Her body pressing against you with every trust."
How many of those feature Jessica ?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes