Sep 2, 2018
Girls coming down one by one & then the whole orgy scenes after that meet with Carol and then Free roam, Is this the way episode 9 starts or Is there any Free roam to continue main story ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Girls coming down one by one & then the whole orgy scenes after that meet with Carol and then Free roam, Is this the way episode 9 starts or Is there any Free roam to continue main story ?
after you pass the orgy you get to free roam and then you got goodby stories with each and bunch of hidden events

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Hey so I'm stuck and not sure what the problem is. I'm doing Nicole's Story and it say 'Just gotta go to class in the morning again' but I go into the class in the morning and nothing happens. i have looked everywhere and can't find anything to click on. So what am i missing?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey so I'm stuck and not sure what the problem is. I'm doing Nicole's Story and it say 'Just gotta go to class in the morning again' but I go into the class in the morning and nothing happens. i have looked everywhere and can't find anything to click on. So what am i missing?
on same page you couple talks about it, since release of the game 70% chat is about nicole bug
its bug, there is fan made fix
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e9-inceton.21005/post-8691633
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e9-inceton.21005/post-8692140
and there is also fixed version out that nobody has leaked yet

Sep 2, 2018
In one of the weekly report inceton said that in latest episode we will have choices

1660112273151.png

Episode 9 start with orgy scene its mostly linear with just choice to choose girls but no choices between dialogue and after that goodbye scenes that's also linear with no choices

So where are the choices ?

Also said in RELEASE Post that there are 2 endings (one colored blue and one red ) can anybody tell what are those two and how to get both

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
In one of the weekly report inceton said that in latest episode we will have choices

View attachment 1975913

Episode 9 start with orgy scene its mostly linear with just choice to choose girls but no choices between dialogue and after that goodbye scenes that's also linear with no choices

So where are the choices ?

Also said in RELEASE Post that there are 2 endings (one colored blue and one red ) can anybody tell what are those two and how to get both
well those choices are in orgy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can choose only 10x and each girl got 10 scenes/continuations/clicks

Reactions: oooo777

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Dude has grown too attached to his own characters, it kinda seems he's trying to create the Incetonverse.
With the crossovers in LT and SWM, plus the way the Season 2 and IJ ended, it feels like he's preparing the terrain for a more connected universe between the 3 games.

We might see Jennifer as a teacher for both MCs for example, we might get more of Ellie in both stories, and some girls might start crossing over more frequently, maybe even stories seen by both perspectives in 2 or all games.

I gotta say, I disliked the ending a LOT, it felt rushed in Lust Theory and Inside Jennifer.
But if what they are trying is to connect all 3 games, I hope they make something good out of it.

At the end of the day I love the characters.
I want to see an Amy/Cindy combo, Nicole/Jennifer, Jessica/Megan/Mia, a threesome between all 3 MCs, etc.

Reactions: drooopy
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes