theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Did the hotfix version get uploaded yet?
Unfortunately: no. I wish we had someone who'd be able to share the official hotfixed version. I stopped playing near the end of S2E9 (after the orgy) because of all the crashes I got. I might need to test the fan-made fixes which got posted in this thread to see if they fix the issue(s)...

Last edited:

h4rcules

Aug 2, 2021
Unfortunately: no. I wish we had someone who'd be able to share the official hotfixed version. I stopped playing near the end of S2E9 (after the orgy) because of all the crashes I got. I might need to test the fan-made fixes which got posted in this thread to see if they fix the issue(s)...
Captain, Can you please link the hotfix. I cant find it through the search.

Schori123

Dec 8, 2017
Playing S2E9 and I'm catching the following error.

Looks to be an issue with the 'ca' variable not being defined. "Exception: Sayer 'ca' is not defined"

View attachment 1978822

Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this?
I have the same problem. Some talk about hotfixes already posted here by fans, but I haven´t found one for this one. Or I´m just blind, could also be...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Captain, Can you please link the hotfix. I cant find it through the search.
I've found 3 fan-made fixes so far: here, here and the one I made: here. As far as I can tell those will fix some bugs with the progression (Nicole's story & Amy's Pool Party), but I'm not sure if they also fix the broken "Hidden Events" counter on your phone.

I wish someone could just leak/post the hot-fixed version :-/

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I may have missed some info on this forum but why is this update 15 GB big? Is there no update from 08 to 09 which should be smaller?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I may have missed some info on this forum but why is this update 15 GB big? Is there no update from 08 to 09 which should be smaller?
The dev seems to be unable (or unwilling) to compress the media files in order to make the whole game smaller. In the OP there is a link to a compressed version, which is MUCH smaller, fortunately.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The dev seems to be unable (or unwilling) to compress the media files in order to make the whole game smaller. In the OP there is a link to a compressed version, which is MUCH smaller, fortunately.
Thanks, but that's probably again the whole game, i can't understand why there are no updates (patches) from last version to the new version. If i remember well there were such patches before..
EDIT
Oh wait , there is such a patch on OP it's only not separately linked but comes after the link to compressed version and seems to work only with the previous version of the compresed version. I have the previous normal one, i don't think this will work. I need such a patch for the non compressed version..

Last edited:

h4rcules

Aug 2, 2021
I've found 3 fan-made fixes so far: here, here and the one I made: here. As far as I can tell those will fix some bugs with the progression (Nicole's story & Amy's Pool Party), but I'm not sure if they also fix the broken "Hidden Events" counter on your phone.

I wish someone could just leak/post the hot-fixed version :-/
Played the game through s2e8 and then the s2e9 update itself. Last episode was "okay" considering the level of hyped I was. Thanks for these links tho

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
Before asking here, i try to search trough the topic, but found nothing. Anyways, i download the last version ( 15GB were boring to dl and dl twice for that matter) when i unzip it and put it on my games folders, it's just stop...any reasons why? It's something on my end or Incenton end?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
does the hidden events count in the cheat menu or do i have to use them correctly?
atm hidden event count (those from last update) that you can access them after orgy break count and replay list , so doesnt matter how you use them.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
I'm stuck like other people at Amy pool event. No matter what i can't trigger her event at the school pool at noon; does anyone have some fix to make it work properly?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'm stuck like other people at Amy pool event... does anyone have some fix to make it work properly?
I suggest reading the past few messages before posting an issue. Because most probably others already reported the exact same issue and maybe someone posted how to fix them as well. You could have found the solution to your issue like ~10 posts above your post...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...i download the last version ... when i unzip it and put it on my games folders, it's just stop...
What do you mean be "it just stops". You can't extract it? You could extract it but you can't start the game? Anything else? Did you get any error messages? Please: if you want some help, be describe your issue as detailed as possible. Thanks!

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
What do you mean be "it just stops". You can't extract it? You could extract it but you can't start the game? Anything else? Did you get any error messages? Please: if you want some help, be describe your issue as detailed as possible. Thanks!
Basically, i can open the Zip file, i see the folder contaning the game, i drag it into my game folder, it's start and then it's pop up a error message and it's just cancel the transfert. I tried 2 times downloading it, i'll try a third and see. At first i though it's was an error in the download but i don't know

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes