mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Basically, i can open the Zip file, i see the folder contaning the game, i drag it into my game folder, it's start and then it's pop up a error message and it's just cancel the transfert. I tried 2 times downloading it, i'll try a third and see. At first i though it's was an error in the download but i don't know
You drag the game folder from WITHIN the zip file into the game folder without unzipping the zip file first and then drag the unzipped game folder there???

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Basically, i can open the Zip file, i see the folder contaning the game, i drag it into my game folder, it's start and then it's pop up a error message and it's just cancel the transfert.
Still can't help you, if you don't tell us WHAT error message you got... :rolleyes:
  1. Make sure the "Size" of the file you downloaded is exactly 16.236.225.634 bytes (the "Size on Disk" might be different though)
    • (optional: if you know how to handle checksums: CRC is E4352408, MD5 is D275AC2D85238EA069D795256ABF6154)
  2. Right click the downloaded ZIP archive, and then select "Extract all..."
  3. Wait until the file has been extracted completely (this might take some minutes)
If you (again) get an error message, tell us what error message you got, or make a screenshot of it.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
Still can't help you, if you don't tell us WHAT error message you got... :rolleyes:
  1. Make sure the "Size" of the file you downloaded is exactly 16.236.225.634 bytes (the "Size on Disk" might be different though)
    • (optional: if you know how to handle checksums: CRC is E4352408, MD5 is D275AC2D85238EA069D795256ABF6154)
  2. Right click the downloaded ZIP archive, and then select "Extract all..."
  3. Wait until the file has been extracted completely (this might take some minutes)
If you (again) get an error message, tell us what error message you got, or make a screenshot of it.

I try it again and it work, this time i make the download was in one go and smoothly.

For what i remember, it didn't get a error code, just saying that it couldn't extract. I use 7zip, and basically you open your zip, you got this :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that i drag the file into the folder i wanted, it's extracted it and then stop, way before copiying the file into the folder

Edit : i forgot to screen when i got the error but next time i get something similar i'll screen right away

Lano2x

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, I get the same:

View attachment 1960551

And everyone else gets it, too -- because it's in the actual code, but only during the "Lust time" events.

They probably did some "hot-fixing" at the very last minute before the release, and just replaced some "pp" for scene/image names with "m_a_1", and forgot to exclude all the "pp"s in the dialogues, so they just replaced them as well.

Here's how to fix it:
  • unpack all the *.rpa files (you'll need "unren" to do so) -- unfortunately it doesn't work without this step
    • optional: after successfully unpacking all the *.rpa files, you can delete them to save space on your disk
  • download the attached file "G_Lust_Time.rpy" and place it into the "game" sub-folder of the game
    • you'll need to replace the original "G_Lust_Time.rpy" file
View attachment 1960580
wheres the download button

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
I've found 3 fan-made fixes so far: here, here and the one I made: here. As far as I can tell those will fix some bugs with the progression (Nicole's story & Amy's Pool Party)
I suggest reading the past few messages before posting an issue. Because most probably others already reported the exact same issue and maybe someone posted how to fix them as well. You could have found the solution to your issue like ~10 posts above your post...
I used two of your fixes after extracting the rpa packages and they seems to work so far. I think the fixes should be added to the main post in the first page so that other people don't need to search through all the pages to find a solution.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Lost my Saves it seems, had to restart. Noticed that there is a red whistle during the Ellie Party scene, asks for a code. Anyone know this one???

Nevermind, this was a carry over from the rental one...

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I've found 3 fan-made fixes so far: here, here and the one I made: here. As far as I can tell those will fix some bugs with the progression (Nicole's story & Amy's Pool Party), but I'm not sure if they also fix the broken "Hidden Events" counter on your phone.

I wish someone could just leak/post the hot-fixed version :-/
Am I right in assuming all these fixes are for the season 2 files or are some for the season 1

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
I'm pretty early on in S2, and I tried the christmas event. There's a little red image next to the text box when the event starts, and when I click it, it asks for a password. Anyone know what that's for, and what the password is?

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Two positive comments and a jokey one:
1. Zoe has a rather large nose, but it just makes her look unique and cuter.
2. The 'chapter' with Megan as MC was unexpected, fascinating, and well-done.
3. In a sense, this dev has been brilliant. With the "time loop" effect, they can create so many scenes while reusing most images. Also, the fact the game "bugs out" intentionally a couple of times and that it preceded by weird stuff going on in the text makes any actual mistakes just add a sense of suspense. When I saw the bugs mentioned above ('image not found' and 'pp replaced by m_a_l'), I was actually expecting another cool change like the one I complimented in point 2.

Reactions: DADIANA

yurialimt

Oct 27, 2017
Guys why I can't trigger thr class where I need to check who's she's texting I tried almost everything am I missing something? Android user

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes