PlotSkipper

Dec 7, 2021
When these games list NTR, is it usually your character stealing away another character, or just standard NTR of your character?

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
screenshot0171.png
Replaying Ellie 1st Lust Time scene has a hidden feature that requires a password if you click on the orange whistle. Anyone has that?

SteveDunder

Jan 31, 2019
I've attached a fixed version of the file where I think the problem occurs. Just copy the attached file into the 'game' folder and restart the game.

I'm not sure this will fix everyone's issue, but it fixed mine.

Possible issue that was fixed for anyone interested:
On line 3497 there's an 'if' when there should be an 'elif' causing the game to jump to the correct event, but then jump again to the classroom.

Edit: update attached file to include fix for Amy pool scene. Same bug as on Nicole's quest (fix can be found on line 3600 for confirmation)
When trying to download it opens a new tab with text instead of a file to download. Have tried with both chrome in normal mode and incognito and firefox, same problem anyone know how to help me with this?

MasterKenway

Aug 11, 2022
I got a problem with the game
I finished all quests for all characters and the game doesn't give me any hints for anything, it is not even saying it is done and finished and credits doesn't come afterwards... Please Help Me Out.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Does anyone know if there are more bonus scenes between Jessica and Richard? or will you have to pay to see these scenes

misterflame

Aug 25, 2022
yo I'm having a bug that i can't find on here
in jessicas route, when you ignore her, the quest doesnt progress no matter what choices I make
is there anyone with the same issue?

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I have a problem, I'm almost at the beginning of season 2 and I have a job with the teacher to go to class in the morning and probably act invisible to read a text message or something, the problem is that the teacher in the morning is outside the school, no one is in the classroom, like I'll take the time, then she's in class, standing at the desk and there's nothing I can do with her

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I have a problem, I'm almost at the beginning of season 2 and I have a job with the teacher to go to class in the morning and probably act invisible to read a text message or something, the problem is that the teacher in the morning is outside the school, no one is in the classroom, like I'll take the time, then she's in class, standing at the desk and there's nothing I can do with her
THIS POST from August 3rd may help. If not, then try advancing your little sister/roomie as there is some interactions with the 3 of you that may need to take place first.

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
hint says relax in pool with amy but when I go there nothing happens, its says I don't have to talk with her right now

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes