Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I didn't even know s2 e9 came out. I guess because e8 pissed me off so much, that I might had glossed over it. Seems the dev doubled down on the clone bs. Seems like its about to end I guess probably for the better since he ruined it. The only good thing I can say about these devs are they probably like the one ones that did RPGM games and converted over to Renpy and push out shit dailty even if its not my fetish. The others they ran a scam and milking and they all did incest games too.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
I'm stucked on Nicole path in this point, i go to class but nothing happens, talk to her outside and i can't, in the class in afternoon and nothing, someone can help me?
I got stuck with Amy and the pool. Tried to start from the beginning and got stuck here. Welp, I guess it's not meant to be.

Mortimer888

Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 1896035

Overview:
You take control of a guy living with three beautiful women. You live a pretty ordinary life... You go to school, do your chores, study for college, play games, watch TV. And then, the same day starts repeating and repeating, and... repeating. So suddenly your life isn't so ordinary anymore...​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-01
Release Date: 2022-07-31
Developer: Inceton - -
Other Name: Echoes of Lust
Censored: No
Version: Episodes 1-10 Fix + S2 E9
Other Titles: Lust Theory/ EchoesOfLust
Language: English
Other Games: Summer with Mia - Black&White Photoshoot - AssDiction - Inside Jennifer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Patch:

Developer Notes:

Unlock Extra Content

Formerly named Echoes of Lust

DOWNLOAD
Season 2 Ep. 9
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED* - Update Only s2e8->s2e9*

Extras: GUIDE - CHEAT MOD - - HIDDEN EVENTS

Season 1 Ep. 1-10

RenIsLyfe thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 182364 View attachment 182363 View attachment 182365 View attachment 182367 View attachment 200509 View attachment 200510 View attachment 200511 View attachment 200512 View attachment 253499
View attachment 726279 View attachment 726280 View attachment 726281 View attachment 726282 View attachment 726283
I'm not having any voices with the newest S02E09 on macos. Anyone experience the same?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I got a question before s2 e8. Was there any type of warning there would be a lot of MMF? If not he needs to warm people about that shit in future games but I been lost hope with that.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I got a question before s2 e8. Was there any type of warning there would be a lot of MMF? If not he needs to warm people about that shit in future games but I been lost hope with that.
I would really like to help you with this question but I also wanted to know about this oh MMF is something that should be implemented in the game's tags if it won't go unnoticed I think it sucks because it's unexpected and for those who don't like to see this type of scenes should have a warning about everyone's taste here I don't care much for these types of scenes but I would like to be warned before it happens.

Reactions: Almighty

LordSGod

Aug 29, 2022
Aaahhh created an account just for this fucked up ep9 shit.. so no hotfix yet?
downloaded 2 rpy's 1 pic and another shit for fixs lets hope it works

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...this fucked up ep9 shit.. so no hotfix yet?
AFAIK there already is a hotfix, which has been released within a day or two after the initial S2E9 release. But no one has leaked it yet, that's why it can't be found anywhere (neither here on F95 nor anywhere else).

...they are on the process of milking as much as they can... its getting common for devs these days milking money by delaying updates
I love how you created your account "just for this fucked ep9 shit" -- and immediately trolling about milking devs without having any evidence. Nice job!

• Angry
Reactions: Boldano
Jul 13, 2018
i am going to be honest here. This is my personal opinion and it's fine if people disagree with it . I feel like this game is going nowhere , at the beginning the story seemed interesting , the premise of time traveling and repeating the same day until we were able to progress to a different day sounded cool . But the story is going nowhere anymore , it became just another "fap simulator" especially in the previous update and in this update , now there is 2 maybe even 3 or more of the MC , having sex with the girls , and i feel like the story is going nowhere anymore. Imagine downloading 15GB in a slow internet just to be disappointed by the direction this game took. There is 3 things i value in adult VNS those things are : good story , good animations / renders and something that distinguish itself from other VNs. A lot of times i have read adult VNs with good story and not so good animations / renders as well so as long as the story keeps me interested i keep reading it, because from those 3 for me the most important thing is the story. And Lust Theory story or should i call it " events" , have lost my interest with the last 2 updates . So i am dropping this VN , it's like the second VN i drop , being the first one Dating my Daughter and i drop it for the same motive i dropped that one , which is the story is going nowhere. I will still play Inceton other game Summer with Mia 2 because opposite to this one , the story in that one is actually going somewhere ( for now) . I wish Inceton the best and i hope Summer with Mia 2 can maintain a good and interesting story and doesn't become what this one have become.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Has anyone a fix for the Amy bug? When trying to activate the quest of Amy at the pool at noon it just says I don't need to talk to her right now. I read that the cut scene is supposed to start already at the door. I tried loading earlier saves and skipped until there, but didn't help. I can't advance anymore because of this...

LordSGod

Aug 29, 2022
I love how you created your account "just for this fucked ep9 shit" -- and immediately trolling about milking devs without having any evidence. Nice job!
Just becaz my acc is new doesn't mean im not aware of devs and their milking shit.. been playing nsfw shit from a long time and i created acc in f95 just for this "lust theory s2e9 hotfix version" caz ya as u said i cldnt find it anywhere lol

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
i am going to be honest here. This is my personal opinion and it's fine if people disagree with it . I feel like this game is going nowhere , at the beginning the story seemed interesting , the premise of time traveling and repeating the same day until we were able to progress to a different day sounded cool . But the story is going nowhere anymore , it became just another "fap simulator" especially in the previous update and in this update , now there is 2 maybe even 3 or more of the MC , having sex with the girls , and i feel like the story is going nowhere anymore. Imagine downloading 15GB in a slow internet just to be disappointed by the direction this game took. There is 3 things i value in adult VNS those things are : good story , good animations / renders and something that distinguish itself from other VNs. A lot of times i have read adult VNs with good story and not so good animations / renders as well so as long as the story keeps me interested i keep reading it, because from those 3 for me the most important thing is the story. And Lust Theory story or should i call it " events" , have lost my interest with the last 2 updates . So i am dropping this VN , it's like the second VN i drop , being the first one Dating my Daughter and i drop it for the same motive i dropped that one , which is the story is going nowhere. I will still play Inceton other game Summer with Mia 2 because opposite to this one , the story in that one is actually going somewhere ( for now) . I wish Inceton the best and i hope Summer with Mia 2 can maintain a good and interesting story and doesn't become what this one have become.
yea as things where starting to look good for the MC, essentially they killed him, Game of thrones style

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes