temp614699b1

Feb 19, 2022
Anybody have problems to hide the UI?
I used key "H" on previous chapters to hide the textboox that gets in the way sometimes but it doesn't work anymore. I also tried the mouse middle button but no luck. Any fixes?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Anybody have problems to hide the UI?
No -- "H" and also middle mouse button work absolutely fine for me. I'm playing the 4k Windows version -- which version are you using? Windows/Linux/Mac? 4k or 1080p? Compressed? Or are you playing on Android? Are you using any mods?

temp614699b1

Feb 19, 2022
No -- "H" and also middle mouse button work absolutely fine for me. I'm playing the 4k Windows version -- which version are you using? Windows/Linux/Mac? 4k or 1080p? Compressed? Or are you playing on Android? Are you using any mods?
I was playing the windows version posted at the beginning of this thread, no sure if is the 4k or 1080p version, playing whithout any mods.

I managed to fixed it, but I had to load an older save from chapter 8. Had to skip the final scenes, but everything works fine now.

Thanks anyways!

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Something about this Season 2 finale update rubbed me the wrong way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also didn't like how they rendered a single image for each line of dialog during most scenes. At that point I'd rather just have an animation playing while I read and clicked through lines of dialogue instead of getting a slightly different static image with each click. Just seemed like a waste of work on their part for something that just creates a disjointed user experience.

Anyways, overall I really like this game, from the renders to the gameplay loop to the writing (up until this update), so I'm hoping they course-correct for Season 3. I'm a bit worried with how much their team is expanding, though, what with so many games simultaneously being developed and how the increased team size seems to be having adverse effects on the story of this game with everything they crammed into this update that was, in my opinion, to a detriment.

BeardGothik

Oct 6, 2021
I too am permastuck in this game.
All girls except Nicole(I'm also only at 7/8 Girls so idk how I get the last one) has a "You need to complete a special event to advance story"-thing.
And I can't start a class to go further into Nicoles story.

BeardGothik

Oct 6, 2021
But you did the search I suggested?
And did you checked the 8 results?
How did you not spot this then?

View attachment 2022934
Oh I've seen that, but it's not exactly clear what to do.
1. I don't get a file to download on that post.
2. It says to replace "a file" in the games folder with the file I can't download, and there are 8 files to choose from in the games folder.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. It says to replace "a file" in the games folder with the file I can't download, and there are 8 files to choose from in the games folder.
It does say, quote: "...copy the attached file into the 'game' folder and restart the game..." -- nowhere in this post it says to replace files.

LordSGod

Aug 29, 2022
Oh I've seen that, but it's not exactly clear what to do.
Just put these 4 in your games folder... i think u dont need 4 but just put them and see.. if it doesn;t then just restart the game and skip to that point worked for me

Reactions: Alucardus

Daniel7781

Mar 23, 2020
I too am permastuck in this game.
All girls except Nicole(I'm also only at 7/8 Girls so idk how I get the last one) has a "You need to complete a special event to advance story"-thing.
And I can't start a class to go further into Nicoles story.
Last one is Amy. You need to go to her house in evening

BarryPat

Jun 20, 2017
Considering Season 2 wrapped up there... I think? Is there any word about the voice acting being added anytime soon?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes