Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hi could someone help me with a list of all the extra scene missions I so far found only "11 out of 20" I don't know where the others are and I have no idea I'm pressing everything on the map lol I would be very grateful for any help :giggle:

Mar 10, 2019
think I broke the game:

Full traceback:
File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 537, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 537, in <module>
NameError: name 'ai_talk_complete' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E9
Thu Sep 8 04:59:03 2022

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
think I broke the game:
Yes, you did :ROFLMAO:

To be fair: S2E9 (at least the version that's linked in the OP) is extremely buggy, and will break every now and then. The "Hotfixed" version hasn't been posted yet, and there's also a "Game Request" for the official hotfix, but no one has posted it yet.

There are a couple of "fan-made fixes" floating around in this thread, you might find them and use them to see if those will fix your broken game.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Just finished s2e9 and I gotta say the pacing of the story felt so off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree completely, couldn't have said it better. Even though the ending was predictable since the first glitch the way in which is used just makes all the story up to there completely pointless. So much so that, even if the sex scenes were nice, they felt completely empty and devoid of interest for me. I think Inceton took a wrong turn with this development, seems like much of the previous work has just been thrown away. We'll see with the "reboot" on season 3 but it seems like it will be generic and so on, still great technical quality but just a normal life means a VN like any other.

Mar 10, 2019
Yes, you did :ROFLMAO:

To be fair: S2E9 (at least the version that's linked in the OP) is extremely buggy, and will break every now and then. The "Hotfixed" version hasn't been posted yet, and there's also a "Game Request" for the official hotfix, but no one has posted it yet.

There are a couple of "fan-made fixes" floating around in this thread, you might find them and use them to see if those will fix your broken game.
lol so I fixed it by going to an old save, but this time I broke the Amy Pool scene, BACK TO AN OLDER SAVE woe is me xD

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
the compressed version has the music extremely low for some reason.
(actually I don't know if it's only the compressed version)
I fixed it. You're welcome

you have to put the files in /.../game/audio/bgm
it has to be this directory or it won't work

lxz345

Sep 12, 2022
Sir, I downloaded your file and finished the scene with Amy at the pool. After that, i found that all the characters' hints are "you need to finish a special event to continue this story" i don't know where can i find the special event?

lxz345

Sep 12, 2022
Sir, I downloaded your file and finished the scene with Amy at the pool. After that, i found that all the characters' hints are "you need to finish a special event to continue this story" i don't know where can i find the special event?

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
So finished s2 e9 and gotta say I agree with most have said already, I found it generally disappointing. First off the the sex scenes in the last updates were just overkill especially the orgy right after you had lengthy sex scenes with ever Li right before that. And scene itself was far to long to point where it was just boring.

Then after get through all of that you find out the whole fucking thing is just a simulation and you have been dead this whole time?. I did not feel like there was any real character growth from the MC and the Goodbyes just felt hollow. Not sure where they go with s3 from but hope it is better than these last few updates

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I agree with you bro, but with vanilla people there is no logic, it is like a man to have ten hamburgers on his table and not give one to another friend who is hungry.
"The world only exists when you share it…".
Yeah but how would you feel if a stranger walks up to you and grabs one of your hamburgers and hands it to your friend without asking you first and not giving you the option to give it your self? Besides your friend isn't going to die if he doesn't get a hamburger and you got 10 hamburgers cause your that hungry your self. Besides the fact People are not hamburgers to just let someone else take. And you talk about Vanilla peoples logic Jeez.

Reactions: SweetSatu
Aug 18, 2019
So finished s2 e9 and gotta say I agree with most have said already, I found it generally disappointing. First off the the sex scenes in the last updates were just overkill especially the orgy right after you had lengthy sex scenes with ever Li right before that. And scene itself was far to long to point where it was just boring.

Then after get through all of that you find out the whole fucking thing is just a simulation and you have been dead this whole time?. I did not feel like there was any real character growth from the MC and the Goodbyes just felt hollow. Not sure where they go with s3 from but hope it is better than these last few updates
Yeah, my thoughts exactly,great game until s2 ep 7.

Last edited:

dirtmerchant637

Jun 20, 2022
need some help. tried to find info but i'm either blind or stupid.

first question deals with carol. What am I missing with this or how exactly are you supposed to proceed with Carol? all i want to do is continue playing to finish off stories and find all hidden events so when i get to the choice with carol i select need more time.

After making that choice I can make some progress but this carol storyline keeps triggering, you know, like the whole shebang, all those sexual encounters, the orgy, etc. Please, what am I doing wrong? How can I avoid triggering the whole Carol thing. For now I just want to do the regular groundhog day and pick up all the things I'm missing still. Sure with the Carol thing triggering I can still do this but its time consuming even if I'm skipping all the content.

Second question pertains to hidden events...

I have s2e9, build 2021.2.8, bonus content is on.

I have issues with some of the later events...
NEW>>>>15-MILF Hunter - White Lamp in Elizabeth's Bedroom
NEW>>>>16-Lovebirds - Guitar Poster in Megans Room
NEW>>>>17-Mind Games - Click on the bottom left-most locker name tag in the school hallway 2
NEW>>>>18-Pool Party - Click on the ceiling light furthest away from you in the school pool
NEW>>>>19-Fifty Shades of Megan - Books, Bottom Shelf in Megan's Room
NEW>>>>20-The Test - White Pillow on Pink Chair in Jessica's Room

I can't get these events. I click where I'm supposed to but nothing happens. Is ther something I'm supposed to do beforehand, or am I supposed to do this before doing something else? Just what am I missing here?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes