Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
WOW, So let me get this straight, the mc, his whole family and the rest of characters are just simulated characters inside a simulation in a game? and for some reasons the AI responsible for running the "Simulation" is asking questions to a simulated character inside a simulation? never thought this game would get this disappointing at some point and tbh at this point I'm not even sure if i should continue playing or not...

Last edited:

Blind5

Jun 16, 2018
Is Episode 9 the final episode for season 2 or are there still episodes left for season 2 to complete?

WorldBreaker

Jan 22, 2018
is there a link only for the updates for s2 episode 9??? the link from the first page is only for the compressed version and i dont wanna download 15 gb all over again.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
is there any pdf with a walkthrough for season 2 cuz i'm stuck....i cannot find the hidden events except the cup at kitchen....

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think my version is bugged..although i downloaded from here...i have tried all those before but nothing happens...i am trying them now again and still nothing is happening....
i am not exactly sure how it goes from start since i have played them from update to update, but its possible that they are progress related, those that came with last update are for sure, some are also probably for freeze day as trigger, just play there game and from time to time check if anything triggers
also for some like xmas or haloween you have to set actual date for it to show

Last edited:
Reactions: X-Topic
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes