micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: malak@s and X-Topic

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
So it’s been asked a few times before and never answered-anyone got the password for Ellie when the orange whistle pops up in her scene at the door/her sex scene? Appreciate your time
Edit: Now there’s also one in an early Sophie scene? What’s going on here? Super curious

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2020
So it’s been asked a few times before and never answered-anyone got the password for Ellie when the orange whistle pops up in her scene at the door/her sex scene? Appreciate your time
Edit: Now there’s also one in an early Sophie scene? What’s going on here? Super curious
It seems to be a bug, where the clickable objects which load up the bonus scenes get stuck.
I've had a similar situation in other rooms in the house

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

asmodeal

Aug 15, 2021
I am unable to extract the zip file of season 2. The error shows up while unzipping the game folder. Does anybody have a solution?

asmodeal

Aug 15, 2021
"The" error -- and by that you mean which error exactly?
" ! D:\Lust_Theory_S2E9_WIN.zip: Checksum error in D:\gg\LustTheory2-S2E9-pc\game\00110001_01101100.rpa. The file is corrupt
! D:\Lust_Theory_S2E9_WIN.zip: The archive is corrupt "

Downloaded the game from anofile and uploadhaven.

The zip extraction fails when unzipping that 15GB rpa file inside the game folder.
I have tried using different archive managers, both in windows and Linux.

Last edited:

Vertiay

Sep 27, 2022
I've attached a fixed version of the file where I think the problem occurs. Just copy the attached file into the 'game' folder and restart the game.

I'm not sure this will fix everyone's issue, but it fixed mine.

Possible issue that was fixed for anyone interested:
On line 3497 there's an 'if' when there should be an 'elif' causing the game to jump to the correct event, but then jump again to the classroom.

Edit: update attached file to include fix for Amy pool scene. Same bug as on Nicole's quest (fix can be found on line 3600 for confirmation)
how do I download this as opposed to saving it. does this replace the rpyc file under game?
Thanks in advance

Vertiay

Sep 27, 2022
" ! D:\Lust_Theory_S2E9_WIN.zip: Checksum error in D:\gg\LustTheory2-S2E9-pc\game\00110001_01101100.rpa. The file is corrupt
! D:\Lust_Theory_S2E9_WIN.zip: The archive is corrupt "

Downloaded the game from anofile and uploadhaven.

The zip extraction fails when unzipping that 15GB rpa file inside the game folder.
I have tried using different archive managers, both in windows and Linux.

This one worked for me, for windows. just need 7zip to unzip it

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
! D:\Lust_Theory_S2E9_WIN.zip: The archive is corrupt
I just re-downloaded the (uncompressed) version of the game both from GOFILE and TERMINAL (linked in the OP), and...
  • ...both files have exactly the same size (16,236,225,634 bytes)
  • ...both files have exactly the same MD5 checksum (d275ac2d85238ea069d795256abf6154)
  • ...I could extract both files with Windows' integrated ZIP handling (right click file --> Extract All...)
  • ...I could extract both files with 7-Zip (using the portable version 9.20)
So it seems to be an issue with the file you downloaded, if it's not working for you. Re-Download, check the file size and maybe the hash, and if it matches the above ones, you should be able to extract it without any issues.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes