ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Does Season 2 realy only have 2 scenes with Elizabeth or am I missing something?
Only 2 in her section of the replay but several more that’re just 2-3 animations and many more that’re part of hidden events/etc. Honestly the replay gallery is sorely lacking a lot of content.
Don’t have a comprehensive list and not done yet but I’ve run into 15-16 more already.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I might be crazy but after finally playing through the end I’m noticing that Megan and Zoe’s “lust time” events don’t happen anymore at the party(Notably the garage but there’s likely more) which is fine but makes me question what else I might’ve missed. If anyone has an explanation/etc I’d appreciate it

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Bloody hell, it's been 3 updates now that I have no idea wtf is going on with the story lol.
Having last played S1 this sounds at the very least like there is a story now? While the time loop stuff was interesting and the cosplay girl chick was cute and funny. I couldn't be bothered to finish all of that, what, two years ago? Did S2 change up something on the gameplay side of things as well, by chance?

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Having last played S1 this sounds at the very least like there is a story now? While the time loop stuff was interesting and the cosplay girl chick was cute and funny. I couldn't be bothered to finish all of that, what, two years ago? Did S2 change up something on the gameplay side of things as well, by chance?
Yes and No.

Days passed so the story progressed, but there is still a lot of back and forth. But the last 3 updates there is some serious tomfoolery afoot. Gameplay wise the last 3 or 4 updates seems to push the game more towards VN than sandbox as it previously was.

Reactions: PeteHanson

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Thanks for the info, one more question came to mind, if it's not a bother. Do we know if this season will end with Ep 10 again, and thus is nearly complete? I might jump into the game if that is the case soon TM.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
What in the everlasting depression fuel is going on with that ending? So very many better ways they could’ve ended it and they chose possibly the most depressing one possible-why?Seriously were they on Acid or crack or something when they wrote this? God this was terrible. Ruined my whole damn week/weekend
View attachment 2089217
What are you talking about? This game isn't complete yet. Or did you saw something on the dev Patreon?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
We are getting a third season so I wouldn´t be so sure about that.
Did the creators say that? Did they say if the same MC is involved? Bc I don’t know how tf they’re going to make a further story for his “life” (Or lack thereof, apparently) have any semblance to reality whatsoever and they’d be insane if they tried to make it make sense
8FCD96E3-9174-49A4-8781-3FB823DF15A3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya25

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Did the creators say that? Did they say if the same MC is involved? Bc I don’t know how tf they’re going to make a further story for his “life” (Or lack thereof, apparently) have any semblance to reality whatsoever and they’d be insane if they tried to make it make sense
View attachment 2089263
Maybe we should wait for the last episode of this season instead of getting depressed over it. I wouldn't be so sure about devs changing the MC (that would bring lot of backlash to them).

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Maybe we should wait for the last episode of this season instead of getting depressed over it. I wouldn't be so sure about devs changing the MC (that would bring lot of backlash to them).
Yeah but they’ve not exactly shied away from backlash before(All the NTR in SWM1, the NTR in this, this ending(if it is an ending like it seems) so you’re right that we should wait to know for sure but I read somewhere that they just had to add voices-also unless it’s like a total rewrite this is an almost irreconcilably depressing turn.
I mean everyone died 2000 years ago except you and your only choice is between dying and losing your personal identity entirely or living in a lie till everyone dies around you, knowing they’re computer programs- which is a possibly worse fate-so unless the 3rd season is about how you’re able to go back in time and somehow stop the tragedy Carol mentioned(Maybe by using the simulation to troubleshoot how to stop it) then I’m sad
044C4B6D-645C-4128-85B0-5736D54D49CC.gif

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Anyone got a torrent or mega download for windows S2 Ep 9? Torrents and mega are down and the anon file is super omega slow.
we have it here.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes