asmodeal

Aug 15, 2021
I just re-downloaded the (uncompressed) version of the game both from GOFILE and TERMINAL (linked in the OP), and...
  • ...both files have exactly the same size (16,236,225,634 bytes)
  • ...both files have exactly the same MD5 checksum (d275ac2d85238ea069d795256abf6154)
  • ...I could extract both files with Windows' integrated ZIP handling (right click file --> Extract All...)
  • ...I could extract both files with 7-Zip (using the portable version 9.20)
So it seems to be an issue with the file you downloaded, if it's not working for you. Re-Download, check the file size and maybe the hash, and if it matches the above ones, you should be able to extract it without any issues.
Thanks for your help!

I downloaded it from gofile on windows and extracted using winrar. I guess the download somehow gets corrupted on linux.

May 8, 2019
40 pages of NTR discussion lol. Well, I'm not going to waste my time reading them. So, a straightforward question: What kind of an NTR are there? Is it like cheating or swinging/sharing type?

BWYrwv

Sep 26, 2022
Hi..
Im now with ellie at the party and my im stuck with the Slow assjob.. i cant click, no text nothing.. can someone help me pls?

yynnod

Apr 30, 2022
does anyone know what is that *beep* noise that sometimes occur during sex when changing speed?

Last edited:

hwm

Oct 6, 2019
what's the problem? just download the file, make sure the file name is: 3_School_label.rpy (rename it if it isnt its name), then copy to [your Lust Theory 2 folder]\game\ . if you use the compressed version, it will ask to overwrite existing file, so do it. if you use the regular version, idk. a user above said it works just by copied it to the game folder, but maybe you should use unren and extract rpa packages. just try it.. good luck.

for amy in pool, just a post above you. ckck.
guess i'm to stupid to figure it out. tried all listed suggestions and still the same. once Nicole is asked about the texts, she is posted at the school entrance and i can't talk to her. went to the pool at noon to talk to amy and the same thing can't talk to her either. oh well maybe the DEV will read the comments about this bug and fix it.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
stuck in Amy event. Can't forward to the pool event. how can i active this event?
Install a fix. Search for "amy pool fix" and you'll find it.

There is any patch or something to fix the bug of the light switch and the tape that are unclickable?
AFAIK you don't need a fix for that, you just need to advance far enough with the main story to be able to click on those.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I haven't played this game yet, I would like to know what kind of incest is in it and also if there is a way to customize relationships?

ShadowAura13

Sep 30, 2019
I've attached a fixed version of the file where I think the problem occurs. Just copy the attached file into the 'game' folder and restart the game.

I'm not sure this will fix everyone's issue, but it fixed mine.

Possible issue that was fixed for anyone interested:
On line 3497 there's an 'if' when there should be an 'elif' causing the game to jump to the correct event, but then jump again to the classroom.

Edit: update attached file to include fix for Amy pool scene. Same bug as on Nicole's quest (fix can be found on line 3600 for confirmation)
I've attached a fixed version of the file where I think the problem occurs. Just copy the attached file into the 'game' folder and restart the game.

I'm not sure this will fix everyone's issue, but it fixed mine.

Possible issue that was fixed for anyone interested:
On line 3497 there's an 'if' when there should be an 'elif' causing the game to jump to the correct event, but then jump again to the classroom.

Edit: update attached file to include fix for Amy pool scene. Same bug as on Nicole's quest (fix can be found on line 3600 for confirmation)
saved the file it only saves as text?? will it work

Blind5

Jun 16, 2018
can anyone share scr.rpa file with me? I make some mistake tweaking and now I can't open the game :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes