malistos

Mar 9, 2020
Anyway how does one go to class in the morning, sorry if im being a nub.

I came back to the game after a few versions away and I cant remember totally.

Nvm i found the link to the fix.

Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
N7
Hello...

Please update MEGA download for WIN link for Lust Theory [S2 E9] [Inceton] if available..

Thank you..

Last edited:
Reactions: Saluja

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RPDL
Hello... Torrent link isn´t working for me.
It says: Error: no sources found for torrent
(using Vuze)

Any comments..?
Vuze really isn't a good torrent client, it's bundled with adware. I'd first check this post and if that doesn't work, try with . If you continue to have issues feel free to hop into my DM's :)

Reactions: Ranxerox

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello... Torrent link isn´t working for me.
It says: Error: no sources found for torrent
Have you tried downloading it via , , or (all links are from the OP), which all still work for me (tested just now)?

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Vuze really isn't a good torrent client, it's bundled with adware. I'd first check this post and if that doesn't work, try with . If you continue to have issues feel free to hop into my DM's :)
Thank you, RPDL
I'm well aware of adware in Vuze, I rarely search with it.. I first research the proper links and only use Vuze for the download.
I did as your other post suggested and now is working.

Thank you again.. (y);)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Have you tried downloading it via , , or (all links are from the OP), which all still work for me (tested just now)?
Yes, thank you. The thing is that my ISP is crapy and slow and the connection often fails, so if it's downloading a 16Gb file it then gets corrupted and I have to start all over again. With torrent or MEGA at least I can download it in parts while the connection is stable.

Thank you for your suggestion.. (y);)

Biodred

Jul 25, 2018
Help!!! Im stuck on Nicole`s story - ::Maybe things would go smoother if I had evidence on what she was texting about... This time I`ll stay quite so she doesn`t notice me so soon. Just gotta go to class in the morning again::
Im go to class but nothing happens.

xWarlocKx

Oct 14, 2022
Hi,
So I want to play this game for the first time, but the format is kinda confusing to me.
I should start with Season 1 Ep. 1-10, correct? After that, where is the season 2 episode 1-8 because there is only link of Season 2 episode 9 on the front page.
Also, could someone explain about bonus content? Is it necessary to enter all the code before starting this game for the first time?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So I want to play this game for the first time, but the format is kinda confusing to me.
You should start downloading and playing "Season 1 Ep. 1-10" -- which contains all the episodes from Season 1. Then you should download and play S2E9 -- which (although not named "Season 2 Ep. 1-9") contains all the episodes 1-9 for Season 2.

When it comes to the bonus content: you only need the two codes for Season 1 ("datass" and "2legs"), and for Seasons 2 you only need the latest code ("carol").

There will be a final episode 10 for Season 2 in the (hopeful near) future, but this will not add any more story, only voices AFAIK. So if you play Season 2, you should already have all the story.

Here's on more important advice if you're playing Season 2: the version linked in the OP is terribly bugged, and the fixed version never got shared unfortunately. But some fans have made some fixes, and I highly recommend to install those: see here and here.

Last edited:
Reactions: iainmore

xWarlocKx

Oct 14, 2022
You should start downloading and playing "Season 1 Ep. 1-10" -- which contains all the episodes from Season 1. Then you should download and play S2E9 -- which (although not named "Season 2 Ep. 1-9") contains all the episodes 1-9 for Season 2.

When it comes to the bonus content: you only need the two codes for Season 1 ("datass" and "2legs"), and for Seasons 2 you only need the latest code ("carol").

There will be a final episode 10 for Season 10 in the (hopeful near) future, but this will not add any more story, only voices AFAIK. So if you play Season 2, you should already have all the story.

Here's on more important advice if you're playing Season 2: the version linked in the OP is terribly bugged, and the fixed version never got shared unfortunately. But some fans have made some fixes, and I highly recommend to install those: see here and here.
Thank you so much for the explanation and advices. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: theMickey_

Sifonwales223

Jan 7, 2022
I downloaded from go files and it didn't finish gofiles says 15 something gb and anonfiles says 16 so I think its missing something

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I downloaded from go files and it didn't finish gofiles says 15 something gb and anonfiles says 16 so I think its missing something
I just checked all four links I posted (and which are from the OP), and all downloads are exactly the same size and fully functional. It's just that some sites are incapable to display the correct size for their downloads: 16,236,225,634 bytes are not 16.x GB, but some sites/people will never understand ;-)

Again, all 4 download links are working perfectly fine and are complete, if you get an incomplete download, it's something on your end unfortunately.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes