Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Yes, thank you. The thing is that my ISP is crapy and slow and the connection often fails, so if it's downloading a 16Gb file it then gets corrupted and I have to start all over again. With torrent or MEGA at least I can download it in parts while the connection is stable.

Thank you for your suggestion.. (y);)
I know the struggle. Up until last month, my internet was 1.67 mbps. The only way I could download was through Mega. Thankfully, we finally got Fiber out here. 1 Gig speeds. Now I can download the games through the other sites as well.

Reactions: Ranxerox

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So another Mia episode just came out - does this mean they plan on another LT episode before the year end?
Are they actually going to try to fix that godawful ending, or is it just going to be ... more ... gangbang .... scenes :HideThePain:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So another Mia episode just came out - does this mean they plan on another LT episode before the year end?
Are they actually going to try to fix that godawful ending, or is it just going to be ... more ... gangbang .... scenes :HideThePain:
The next LT release will be number 10. From what I've seen on here, it is just the nine previous episodes with voice-overs and a few little tweaks here hand there. So have to wait for Season 3 to find out what's in store.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
The next LT release will be number 10. From what I've seen on here, it is just the nine previous episodes with voice-overs and a few little tweaks here hand there. So have to wait for Season 3 to find out what's in store.
If there are not at least a couple of extra scenes people are going to rage - I mean ffs, Jess didn't even get any anal scene. The one character that really "deserved" one

Reactions: Beelzeboss3DG

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I reached the point that I should do a special event to countie their story.what should I do?
And for Nicole it says I should approach her quitely to check her messages in morning but there is no class and I can't click on her.help????

hentaidk

May 26, 2017
I reached the point that I should do a special event to countie their story.what should I do?
And for Nicole it says I should approach her quitely to check her messages in morning but there is no class and I can't click on her.help????
im stuck there too sadly, any help?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
And for Nicole it says I should approach her quitely to check her messages in morning but there is no class
im stuck there too sadly, any help?
Guys, this question has been ask (and answered) so many times in this thread already, it's basically on every other page -- for crying out loud, please learn how to use the forum's search function at the top!

1665987414371.png

A quick search for "nicole bug fix" and you would have found this pretty soon.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Guys, this question has been ask (and answered) so many times in this thread already, it's basically on every other page -- for crying out loud, please learn how to use the forum's search function at the top!

View attachment 2105634

Can't download the file for nicole.when I click on it .it just open the file it doesn't download it

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Still couldn't find the answer in previous page why can't countine other girls story.what is the event??
Help
1st) So many question from your side, but I don't see a single "please" or "thank you" in your messages -- where are your manners?
2nd) Install the fix, continue the story of all the girls, and the "Special Event" you're waiting for will automatically happen.

Btw: Last time I told you to use the search function to find a solution for the "nicole bug" -- If you'd searched for the second part of your question (the "special event"), you would have found answers (plural, because this also has been answered multiple times!) as well!

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
1st) So many question from your side, but I don't see a single "please" or "thank you" in your messages -- where are your manners?
2nd) Install the fix, continue the story of all the girls, and the "Special Event" you're waiting for will automatically happen.

Btw: Last time I told you to use the search function to find a solution for the "nicole bug" -- If you'd searched for the second part of your question (the "special event"), you would have found answers (plural, because this also has been answered multiple times!) as well!
Thx for help
I downloaded the fix.but how should I change the file type??cuz it doesnt work.am I doing something wrong ???

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020

Thanks for helps :D(y)

Reactions: theMickey_

hentaidk

May 26, 2017

View attachment 2105634

thank you, i only tried searching for "nicole" didnt get any results for a fix that way

Jack10t

Mar 4, 2019
July 11, 2020

WARNING!!!!!!!
Now that our resourceful leaders have merged the two parts of this game together into this original thread, I felt it my obligation to make sure everyone understands that the walkthrough posted below along with the save files applies to part one of this game only. I ran through the new update and decided at this time that I would not post a walkthrough for the current release, since said release is pretty much a click through in my opinion. That being said, I will post a second, separate walkthrough here in this same post for the new release (part two) when it becomes appropriate to do so. Until then---ENJOY!

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here!

TiggerYou

March 11, 2020

Updated Walkthrough with Save Files!

The save files correspond to the green highlighted labels placed throughout the walkthrough. The individual zip files attached below correspond to the individual save pages Ren'Py utilizes in its game structure - every Ren'Py save page consisting of six save panels - 1 thru 3 across the top, 4 thru 6 along the bottom. Follow the instructions in the beginning of the walkthrough to place the files in your game if you so choose to use them. Hope the walkthrough is clear enough in its explanation on how to place the save files in your game.

Best of Luck!!!!

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

Tiggeryou

Walkthrough and save files for Echoes of Lust S1E9 Downloads Below
In my opinions one of the best walkthroughs with commentary ever made. I suppose season remains straightforward? I played season 1 in one go once it was complete and I intend to do the same with season 2.

Lots of love Mr TiggerYou

Winlogon

Jan 14, 2018
Hi guys!
Can somebody help me with that fu****g Nicole home. I really can't find it on the map...
1666102962039.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes