Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Limits of Sky is doing well!
So well, in fact, that the renders will be finished next week!
That means you're step closer to playing our new INCETON NTR game!
Damn i do like the renders, unfortunately NTR is a no-go for me. currently playing the SWM2 update though

Reactions: SteppenBro

ben.dover0172

Jun 21, 2022
so I'm just starting to play and I am stuck on progressing anything in the game and the only hint I have is to go to class in the morning for Nicole's story. But I can't seem to do anything and when I progress into the afternoon I can't talk to nicole? Anyone know what I'm supposed to click in the classroom in the morning to progress the story?
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 2.22.11 AMEastern Time.png

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...I am stuck on progressing anything in the game and the only hint I have is to go to class in the morning for Nicole's story...
If you search for "nicole morning", "nicole bug", "nicole bug fix" or something like this, you will find a couple of posts giving advice on how to fix your issue.

brunonogueira

Feb 1, 2021
hi, can someone help me understanding how can i go to pool with amy? i did already all others characters... just missing that one and when i go to pool at noon and click at Amy says thats not the time.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...can someone help me understanding how can i go to pool with amy? ...
If you read just two posts above yours (which is on another issue to be fair), you should be able to find a solution if you just use the search function this board provides. In your case try searching for "amy pool" or "amy pool bug" or "amy bug fix" and you will find an answer. Why? Because it has been asked and answered multiple times already.

brunonogueira

Feb 1, 2021
If you read just two posts above yours (which is on another issue to be fair), you should be able to find a solution if you just use the search function this board provides. In your case try searching for "amy pool" or "amy pool bug" or "amy bug fix" and you will find an answer. Why? Because it has been asked and answered multiple times already.
Ok. Thank you and sorry.

Reactions: theMickey_

DARTHKYSER

Oct 27, 2022
¿Hay contraseñas diferentes para cada evento? ¿Dónde encuentras las contraseñas?
[/COTIZAR][/COTIZAR]
Por favor, cómo follar a Ellie quest necesita contraseña
[/COTIZAR][/COTIZAR][/COTIZAR]
View attachment 2001932
La reproducción de la escena Ellie 1st Lust Time tiene una característica oculta que requiere una contraseña si haces clic en el silbato naranja. ¿Alguien tiene eso?
[/COTIZAR]

Pudiste saber la contraseña?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
is lust bound season 3 of lust theory or is it a new game entirely?
Good question. I guess we'll have to wait and see. If it's season 3 then HOO-BOY, I can't wait for there to be another glitch in the matrix situation. But then again, we'll already know this is just a simulation but simulation be damned, I'm just hoping the game is actually good.

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
Help I'm stuck, I pretty much done with all the girl except Ellie which told me to finish Sophie but like the pic i presented there is no hint for Sophie, so can anyone help me with this please?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes