dirtmerchant637

Jun 20, 2022
IIRC you can only activate them after the first (or was it the second?) "special event".
i ended up getting them, but was kinda strange and didnt really have any visible reasoning.
I just kept finishing the final day with carol and all the sexual events and orgy(zero idea if this had anything to do with it but each orgy i focused on one girl for that orgy, went thru the girls one by one. didn't make it through all the girls but almost).
Immediately after making the choice for 'needing more time' i checked each spot for those remaining events I was missing. Sometimes none of the events would work for me, sometimes one event would, once i had had two work for me.

So yea....I have no idea lol. Idc anymore, at 20/20 :D The only problem that remains tho is actualy using the in game mobile phone to view the hidden events you've unlocked. This PC port of the game I've got you can't scroll through list so unfortunately I dont think i can pull up some of these whenever i want :(

Edit--yea definitely cant scroll which is poo. even more intrigued because I'm at 21/20 and i'd like to see wtf is going on there but i can only watch from xmas story through nursed back to health

Last edited:

ramaken

Oct 24, 2019
what is the special event ?i cant go further without completed , but i dont know what is that event, help please

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
what is the special event ?i cant go further without completed , but i dont know what is that event, help please
Continue with all (!) the girls until you get the "Waiting for a Special Event" thingy for all of them. Then go to sleep.

ramaken

Oct 24, 2019
Continue with all (!) the girls until you get the "Waiting for a Special Event" thingy for all of them. Then go to sleep.
when i need to see the message in Nicole phone i cant start the event , y click no Nicole un the morning and nothing go to classroom and nothing? Im doing something wrong?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
when i need to see the message in Nicole phone i cant start the event , y click no Nicole un the morning and nothing go to classroom and nothing? Im doing something wrong?
Has been asked and answered many times before, a quick search (Search box at the top right!) would have helped.
The version linked in the OP is bugged, and there are various fan-made fixes in this thread to fix some of those bugs.
Try this for example.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
My only complaint is that there needs to be MORE animations during that mass orgy. There's a lot of descriptions (like bouncing titties, etc), but not a lot of showing. SHOW bouncing tiddies!

My H key is getting worn down.

Last edited:

davidk99

Apr 24, 2022
Hello! I cant get further than this, i tried to download the 3_School_label.rpy file but still not work, can someone help me with this problem?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
When I click the box to sell stuff at the sex shop (Sophie's story) a red "thing" appears on the right, over the dialogue box. I click it and a prompt appears: "please enter the password" - what is this? Is is something that I will be able to come back to later? Looks like a hidden event, I have those unlocked for episode 9 so, don't really get what this prompt is for...

Edit: Found my answer elsewhere on this thread. Just like downtown :)

Last edited:
Reactions: theMickey_

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
All of the girls' stories' hints are saying that I need to complete some special event to progress, except Nicole's - hers says I should attend class in the morning but this is impossible, as when I get to school in the morning Nicole, Ellie and Megan are all standing outside, Zoe is in the hallway, no interactions are possible and clicking the classroom lets me in but the class doesn't happen. Advancing to noon, Nicole is in the classroom alone and no interactions are possible. Last story I progressed in was Ellie's, I met her mom Angelina, then right after leaving their house to the party I was left sandboxing alone, without Ellie, can go to Amy's house where the party is going on, some of the girls are there but Ellie isn't and I can't interact with any of them (Ellie's story is also saying I need to do a special event before progressing).

I just run around everywhere and at every hour and there are no interactions possible with anyone. Does this mean I need to do the hidden events for the story to progress? What am I missing? I need spoilers, please.

Edit: Great, I hope I found the answer to this one as well. Trying the bug fix rpy that was linked here last month.

Last edited:

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Wow, they outdid themselves. How many images does the last update has? 15000? Damn, 15000 of useless images with not a fucking single hot scene. That must be a fucking record. Inceton really is the most overrated studio in existance. Quality of images is like 10 years back. No reflection quality on skin, no liquids (like really? What the fuck is that cum in there) stupid angles, closeups, horrible use of depth of field (they are even bluring body parts very close to the focus of the camera - it isn't even proper DOF it's like they enable badly functioning portrait mode on 100 usd smartphone), awkward animations, horrible writing (like fucking really? They can't even finish stupid sentences? What kind of a moron thought up shit like "Yes, dee.. Ahhh" or "Fuck me har.. Ohhh"?). I do understand that creating erotica is not something easily learned, you either can or can't do it, but how the fuck a bunch of can'ts can run a studio making erotic games and having almost 4K patrons?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes