sdkjadkajkasdja

Oct 5, 2019
Does anyone have a save file, i got a glitch with the teacher cant move forward ive never been able to get past a certain point, with this game id appreciate the help

earwings

Jul 4, 2021
How do I unlock the party? I can't progress with Nicole because it's not unlocked at all, yet I need to go in the evening

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I seem to have found a bug. I need to progress with Nicole in the classroom in the morning by looking at her phone but I can't start it. When I click on Nicole in front of school it says I don't have to talk to her. In the classroom, there is nothing to click on. It's weird because I already did this in a previous save (which I lost).
Does anyone know a solution to this problem? I already searched on the forum but all I saw was people having the same issue but no solution.

Reactions: Tommwestt

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Thnak you but the problem isn't resolved with this. Unless I have something to do to trigger the event. Talking to Nicole or entering the classroom doesn't work.

Edit: I used the cheat to see Nicole's first scene. I was able to continue the story after that but I missed some moments (fortunately I saw them in a previous save)

Last edited:

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
I'm pretty early on in S2, and I tried the christmas event. There's a little red image next to the text box when the event starts, and when I click it, it asks for a password. Anyone know what that's for, and what the password is?
Bumping this question. I think that the little image is a slice of cake, and when you click it, it asks for a password...

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Bumping this question. I think that the little image is a slice of cake, and when you click it, it asks for a password...
Password list in OP. Expand the "Unlock Extra Content" spoiler and use the password matching your game version.

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Password list in OP. Expand the "Unlock Extra Content" spoiler and use the password matching your game version.
I've tried all of those passwords and none of them work. To be clear, I'm playing on S2E9 and I've already unlocked the bonus content with "carol" - I'm asking about the password that only comes up when you click the little cake icon during the christmas event.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I've tried all of those passwords and none of them work. To be clear, I'm playing on S2E9 and I've already unlocked the bonus content with "carol" - I'm asking about the password that only comes up when you click the little cake icon during the christmas event.
That is odd. Is this blocking you from starting the event or is this something that happens after?

You could try and use: Universal Ren'Py Mod to bypass the starting password check.
- Install like other mods and run game.
- Press <CRTL> M to open mod
1. Type Xmas_Story in Search bar
2. Click on the button that say something like "Variable Values" and change it to "Labels" then click the search button
3. Scroll through list to the one the just says Xmas_Story
4. Click on the JUMP button.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: Randeep44 and 0x52

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Guys why I can't trigger thr class where I need to check who's she's texting I tried almost everything am I missing something? Android user
Its a common problem that several people are having. It may be a trap for people that didn't purchase the game through patrion

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
How the hell do i start the class for Nicole's quest?
If going straight to the classroom as soon as you wake is not triggering, then there is an external trigger. Some quests req other girls to trigger. Try leveling up, (I bad with names) little sister/roomie. There is some interactions between the 3 of you that might need to take place first.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Soooo i saw some people saying the NTR is avoidable and some saying is not, so what is true anyway? And for curiosity what NTR scenes there are. (sorry my english)

PS: i dont like ntr as you can see, but i dont have nothing against it, if it is avoidable everybody can enjoy the game :)

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Soooo i saw some people saying the NTR is avoidable and some saying is not, so what is true anyway? And for curiosity what NTR scenes there are. (sorry my english)

PS: i dont like ntr as you can see, but i dont have nothing against it, if it is avoidable everybody can enjoy the game :)
They are non canon bonus scenes that only trigger if you click some specifically places in the house (both in your big sisters room). So unless you click it intentionally , those 2 scenes wont even occur. So yeah is 100% avoidable , dont trust the trolls here.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes