babaex

May 28, 2022
Is this the official hotfixed version? Thank you so much for that!
It seems that's the case but for some reason I can't download it. It would be nice if someone update the thread and add more links and even better a compressed version. Let's hope that this will happen.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
It would be nice if someone update the thread and add more links and even better a compressed version. Let's hope that this will happen.
I've just "reported" the post as a game update, let's see if the OP will add more links to it and put it in the OP. Usually other people will do a compressed version which then might also end up in the OP.

// EDIT: The OP has been updated, and it now contains links to the hotfixed version.

Last edited:
Reactions: babaex

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Theory S2E9-HOTFIX.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download only if you're using Android 11 or newer!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

sasanm2

Nov 3, 2022
how do i copy it in the rpy file? I installed unsen and I can see the 3_School_label.rpyc file but can not open it.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
what is the character in your sticker? the one with n7 one the neck
Who are you talking to?
how do i copy it in the rpy file? I installed unsen and I can see the 3_School_label.rpyc file but can not open it.
You don't need unren (if that's what you've installed) to install the fixed 3_School_label.rpy file -- just copy the file you've downloaded (the *.rpy one) into the "game" subfolder of this game.

Waterkonyn

Jan 2, 2022
Question, I'm playing S2 but missing the buttons on the right top corner. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Did a search in the topics, but either got answers for S1 (where it worked perfectly), or no useable answers.
The game still works fine, but it's kind of a wild guess where to go to every time ;)

Mordicai

Nov 1, 2018
All the characters are on "complete a special event to continue" except amy. The hint says I need to relax , preferably at the school pool with amy, but when I go to the pool when amy is there it says I cannot talk with her.

Anyone have any ideas about what I need to do? Thanks

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Anyone have any ideas about what I need to do? Thanks
Search for "amy bug" or "amy pool bug" or "amy fix" and install the fix. Or re-download the full game from the OP again, which (since yesterday) is the now hotfixed version which shouldn't have that bug anymore.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
the last update was 3 months ago . so 3 months = 20% . so the next update is 12 months from now fck.
From what I understand, the next episode is mostly voice acting and polish. I don't think they are adding animations to a great extent. So that might be why animations is at zero

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hi, It says at qBitorrent: This torrent is private
Yeah, the torrents are private, you need an account at dl.rpdl.net for them to work. If you already have an account, do this:

1. delete the torrent from your client
2. logout from dl.rpdl.net
3 log back in again
4. download the torrent fresh
5. add the new torrent to your client

That should have you sorted, if you still have issues feel free to DM me.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes