iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
For a free (downloaded and Checked) torrent as I think everything should be on this site go to the following address. Sorry rpdl but torrents should be free. Just copy and paste in your browser.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
So the AI must think that all the extinct humans ever wanted to do was sleep and fuck their siblings constantly. Yet the AI still thinks that humans are worth her time lol

Waterkonyn

Jan 2, 2022
Question, I'm playing S2 but missing the buttons on the right top corner. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Did a search in the topics, but either got answers for S1 (where it worked perfectly), or no useable answers.
The game still works fine, but it's kind of a wild guess where to go to every time ;)
Anyone has any idea?

Edit: Redownload and installed the game, now it is working :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah but they’ve not exactly shied away from backlash before(All the NTR in SWM1, the NTR in this, this ending(if it is an ending like it seems) so you’re right that we should wait to know for sure but I read somewhere that they just had to add voices-also unless it’s like a total rewrite this is an almost irreconcilably depressing turn.
I mean everyone died 2000 years ago except you and your only choice is between dying and losing your personal identity entirely or living in a lie till everyone dies around you, knowing they’re computer programs- which is a possibly worse fate-so unless the 3rd season is about how you’re able to go back in time and somehow stop the tragedy Carol mentioned(Maybe by using the simulation to troubleshoot how to stop it) then I’m sad
View attachment 2089378
God fucking damnit this game depressed the erection out of me... imma go play Karryn's Prison

I actually hope the next update completes the game since he ruined it.
RIGHT?!

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I have a question: I just played the "perfect day" hidden event, and it was the best outcome possible ever made during a day.... than why the MC manages to fuck up everything during all the other days? Since the day is repeating, why in the hell he doesn't focus on one girl at the time for the entire day to discover everithying about her and then fuck the brains out of her at the end "first try"? I know that in that case there will be no game anymore, but like this is just frustrating.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
so i applied the three bug fixes found here in the forums. however, i still get this bug in the locker room during pool party event

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, this happens because in this modded G_Lust_Time.rpy file, all occurrences of "m_a_1" are replaced by "pp".

This is effective for fixing the Find&Replace error made by Inceton and causing "slapping" to be read as "slam_a_1ing", but it introduces the opposite error: not only "m_a_1" in strings are correctly reverted back to "pp", but also "m_a_1" and "M_A_1" in labels, variable names, etc. are incorrectly changed to "pp", breaking the code.

The file I attached here should solve the issue.

Reactions: UraN82
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes