john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Does anyone has lust theory ep8 download link or any ep9 compatible version with Android 10 cause since the update its really hard to find an older version, please reply.
There's a game request sub thread, You would be better off requesting a Android 10 compatible version there. As that is where the people who'll do an Android version would look. Do not ask me where the request thread is. Look for it yourself!

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
I can only access the first 3 hidden events, xmas, xmas 2 and meeting emma.

The rest when i tried to click on the specific area such switch, nothing happen?

Do i need to reach certain mileage in the game before able to play the hidden event?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

timio64

Jul 6, 2020
is there someone with a good save game at the start of S2E6? Just before the mmf stuff starts? particularly interested in Elisabeth's story. Sorry if the question has been asked before!:giggle:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Haven't played this yet. Is this the game where a planned ending of MC and man kind has been dead for thousands of years and an AI is telling the story? If so that seems to be a Middle finger to the players lol. If that is an ending i hope thats just a bad ending and there will be an alternate happy ending.

Last edited:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Haven't played this yet. Is this the game where a planned ending of MC and man kind has been dead for thousands of years and an AI is telling the story? If so that seems to be a Middle finger to the players lol. If that is an ending i hope thats just a bad ending and there will be an alternate happy ending.
Yes it is and by all appearances it’s the only canon ending-the devs have no plans to alter the ending or add a good end. They already have 2 other games in development and 2 more planned/will be in development soon as well. It’s a middle finger in every hole imo

It has some amazing renders/animations but I still couldn’t tell you yet if it was all worthwhile for how mind-bendingly awful the end is as rn it ruins everything before it for me and many others
1F1B5F7C-093B-4A77-AFAB-18CE477420C9.gif

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yes it is and by all appearances it’s the only canon ending-the devs have no plans to alter the ending or add a good end. They already have 2 other games in development and 2 more planned. It’s a middle finger in every hole imo

It has some amazing renders/animations but I still couldn’t tell you yet if it was all worth it for how mind-bendingly awful the end is as rn it ruins everything before it for me and many others
View attachment 2217965
Well damn! I was going to play this cause of the fap Material also i like a good story but. What good is a good story with a shit ending. If you crap all over your your ending and piss off your players. How does the dev expect anybody to play his other games?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
To me if that's the only ending that's like having one of the most romantic,wholesome VNs on here end with MC and his soon to be pregnant wife at the alter about to tie the knot and a BBC Dude walks in and bends her over and starts railing her and you find out after 3 long seasons they been fucking this whole time and that baby she's carrying is his. lol

fedegrox

Feb 12, 2022
Well damn! I was going to play this cause of the fap Material also i like a good story but. What good is a good story with a shit ending. If you crap all over your your ending and piss off your players. How does the dev expect anybody to play his other games?
Dude, for the fap material its a good one, at some moments pretty kinky and a fine one... just dont expect to see a nice ending.

Reactions: Nacht13

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I mean the story isn't really good neither. The characters have good backstories, but in Season 2 especialy the writing for them really goes to hell. Still it's god some great renders, and the voice acting/sound effects are pretty good. So overall it's good enough.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Beyond what others have said regarding the ending, I still don't understand the reason for changing the name so late in the development.

Echoes of Lust sounded better, and actually made sense with the central plot device of the game, being that the days kept repeating. So each day was- wait for it- an echo.

But Lust Theory? Dafuq does that mean? :unsure:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

COVER IMAGE.jpeg

Welcome to the 55th weekly!

And the last one, I’m afraid. Why, you ask? Well, I don’t know about you, but we were thinking that it would be best to keep you posted on a monthly basis, rather then weekly, for any news/updates. That way, you’ll have one big report occasionally, where you will be able to read all Inceton Games news at once, in one big piece.

What else is new, you ask?
  • Oh, nothing much. We just released Inside Jennifer STEAM V.O. version. You can get more information (Yeah, Jennifer finally got her voice).
  • This month we will also release Lust Theory S1 Christmas Event. It will have around 2500 new images and 100 animations.
  • Next week we will also release a content update for Lust Theory S2 that will add "Sophie's End".
  • We also added a new on Steam where you can get all the games at once with a discount.
Finally, we would like to hear your opinion on everything in the comments below.

Talk more on the next "MONTHLY REPORT".

Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes