Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
With saves from previous version I wasn't able to trigger any new content. Did restart from scratch and did trigger everything. Could be some compatibility issue from older saves.

Reactions: killbane

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
echoes of lust (ep.6) pc (1 gb original rar)

256 mb rar PC unofficial compressed:

done by Cruncher v.0.3.1(BAS); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole) has been applied
This is without the hotfix, I guess?

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
This question comes up daily on multiple occasions please use the search function the next time.

Replace your script file with this one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-6-inceton.21005/page-64#post-2004402
if the question is so often asked, then it is a real problem that deserves the description in the subject...
don't talk nonsense about the search...
this must be either corrected by the developer or instruction and the accompanying patch must be correctly specified in the description...
I do not like the trend - to hang the responsibility for the shoals of the developer to users

Reactions: piales

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
So, if I've been understanding correctly from reading the thread, if you missed the Hidden Events when they were supposed to happen, you cannot get them at all anymore? Is this correct?

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
I cannot for the fucking life of me get past the Bathroom bullshit and at this point I'm of the impression it should just be fucking tossed out of the game. I went in the first time, now the girl's lockerroom is off limits.

As far as I can tell there's nothing going on with the girls and the bathroom at home. So I'm lost.
I just want more Jessica content anyway.

Alle70

Jul 14, 2017
I'm really sad because can't go forward. Look at the picture, Zoe story is finished and is impossible go to the locker room also if I call Zoe in the morning and Jess is stop by Megan.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes