Lachiel

Aug 31, 2017
Okay seriously... How hard is it to read the text. Okay I get it you skipped trough the text so you missed what they said and you dont know what you need to do. So you repeat it again and skip everything again? And don't bother to read it what it says? And then you probably run it again just to be sure and skip the text that explains what you need to do but you skip it again? WTF! And how hard is it to check the phone and see what you need to do next? ON THE PHONE THERE IS A APP CALLED STORY! ITS A WALKTROUGH!

Fuck it. We will revamp that quest with Zoe so that it's crystal clear what you need to do next. (If I see a comment asking "What do I need to do now?" I'll shoot my self in the leg.)

And we will pull the "Story"" button out of the phone and place it on the screen next to the phone and it will say "Hints" hopefully that will help!
Dude, feel your pain, but I think it's fine the way you have it, this community Is the "magic help button". I do admit freely that I frequently checked what to do next in the phone :D but I had no problem with it what so ever.

OH... one think you could do is a trick they do in Harem Hotel. when you hit the end of a girls story ( in the current installment ) throw up an onscreen message "you have reached the end of Mom's story in this chapter, her story will be continued in the next installment" sort of thing. that would probably solve 90% of your Help questions above :D..

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
im gonna post the drunk Elizabeth 1st time scene coz you can not replay it in your phone hope the dev adds it later

Aug 14, 2017
changelog says theres an update to megans story but my phone still says TO BE CONTINUED despite me just downloading this version how do i fix this if possible?

JakoCABJ

Feb 23, 2018
How to make Zoe tell me Megan's secret? I already talk to her in the women's bathroom and she asks me to answer the phone in the morning. but he never calls me (only at the beginning of the game, and he answers)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I got a new megan scene, I think. Went to the locker room, zoe bj goes on with one change, meg walks in and you turn and cum all over her. then there's some talking scenes at home. Can't remember, is this new?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
How to make Zoe tell me Megan's secret? I already talk to her in the women's bathroom and she asks me to answer the phone in the morning. but he never calls me (only at the beginning of the game, and he answers)
You need to click on your phone in your room's desk as soon as you wake up.

I got a new megan scene, I think. Went to the locker room, zoe bj goes on with one change, meg walks in and you turn and cum all over her. then there's some talking scenes at home. Can't remember, is this new?
Yes, that's Zoe's content in this patch, check the "story" button on the phone to see what new content you have to finish.

aseir

Jun 9, 2019
When you are supposed to enter the locker to find Zoe for the first time , you can only have the option to go in
Just wait a few seconds probably 30? and another option will appear that you can spy on her.

Same goes for after Zoe tells you Megan's big secret, the next morning you can enter Megan's room but wait a few seconds and you can spy on Megan.

Lastly after you touched Zoe's boob for the first time , you can re-enter the locker room and spy on her after waiting 30 seconds.
Thanks a lot <3

Reactions: iloveDFD

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
@IncetonGames
just done playing the last update and it was the best so far. both the animations and the expressiveness of the faces of the girls took a big step forward. if you had started the game from v0.1 with the current quality you'd have 3 times the support right now.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes