dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
This is a game that shows just how truly (un)fucked the adult game market is. Over a year into development and there's not a single sex scene. Yet, this minuscule update that is somehow sold as "the biggest update ever" costs 20 bucks. That's $20 for a few rendered pictures and a couple of sentences, while people bitch around about hour long DLCs to AA games that cost $7,49.

Man, I really wish there was some kind of real competition and bigger studios catering the adult game market. It urgently needs more professionalism.
This seems like an easy fix and solution. It's a free market and we speak with our wallets. If people don't like how things are simply vote with your wallet and no longer support them. They'll very quickly learn why those patreon numbers are going lower and they'll fix it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Uber noob here, so do I just take the saves from the 1-6 game folder and move them into the newer 1-7 game to pick up where I left off or do I have to replay it all over?
you can do that if you want, but the saves should be there anyway as renpy stores the saves in the appdata.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes of Lust Episode_1-7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

D

Deleted member 45040

you can do that if you want, but the saves should be there anyway as renpy stores the saves in the appdata.
Sometimes new versions of a game create new appdata folders under a new name. It happens to me every so often

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
That's not too far off from My Sister Mia. I imagine the MC isn't insane enough yet to just drug everybody at dinner or start tying people up yet. But I imagine the day repeating over and over will get him to ICSTOR MC levels.
GOOD TO KNOW. BRB

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so no one else got the bug when sophie is at your house?

this one

followed by this one

there is no ep7_a_510_1.webm file

dunno if this is the file or not but i copied ep7_a_510_no_loop.webm and renamed it then it ran thru. not exactly smooth tho. also in reference to an earlier post by someone else yea too lazy to quote it, but 1250 renders might mean he fixed something that came before. annoying when they do that but technically it is a new render.

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Amazing game, mother is looks like Linda from Milfy City and I LOVE IT !
Go on sir, you did this game perfectly!

0le

Apr 30, 2018
It crashes hard

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 294, in script
    call screen wait_for_choice
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 4741, in execute
    screen def_s_kit_morn:
    screen def_s_kit_morn:
  File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 4743, in execute
    if s_left_house_morn == 0:
NameError: name 's_left_house_morn' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 294, in script
    call screen wait_for_choice
  File "G:\test\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\test\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\test\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\test\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\test\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\test\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\test\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\test\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "G:\test\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "G:\test\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "G:\test\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\test\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "G:\test\Echoes_Of_Lust_-_Episode_1-7_-_PC\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen def_s_kit_morn:
    screen def_s_kit_morn:
  File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 4743, in execute
    if s_left_house_morn == 0:
  File "<screen language>", line 4743, in <module>
NameError: name 's_left_house_morn' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-7