Walkeree

Feb 6, 2020
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB: GDRIVE - - - -
Compressed Mac: 629 MB: GDRIVE - - - -

Thank you -Hex- for the new links ;)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB

ALL LINKS ARE DEAD

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ok, after a while I managed to finish the six quests with the main characters but the last one with Sophie seems to be out of reach as the Mall is no longer available no matter when I try to get there. I mean, there is a scene with her (I can play it with the mod) but it looks like I have something else do so that it's triggered (I guess that's the remaining quest) and that's why I don't see the message telling "this is the end of this version" (or something like that).

How can I do that?

Regards
Hi, would you please share with me the way to unlock Sophie's storyline?
Right after this message you wrote you had found the solution but never explained how.

I have completed all quests with the other women but Sophie's storyline doesn't even show in the hint system.
Any other person is also welcome to help, please.
SOLVED (See following post)

IncetonGames I would like to point out an inconsistency I noticed yesterday.
This has been my first time playing Seson 2. I decided to save Elizabeth and Jessica's paths for last.
I played Nicole's scenes, and even though my MC had never had the sex scenes with Elizabeth, while he was talking to Nicole he remembered Elizabeth bouncing on his cock.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SNOW 777

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi, would you please share with me the way to unlock Sophie's storyline?
Right after this message you wrote you had found the solution but never explained how.

I have completed all quests with the other women but Sophie's storyline doesn't even show in the hint system.
Any other person is also welcome to help, please.

IncetonGames I would like to point out an inconsistency I noticed yesterday.
This has been my first time playing Seson 2. I decided to save Elizabeth and Jessica's paths for last.
I played Nicole's scenes, and even though my MC had never had the sex scenes with Elizabeth, while he was talking to Nicole he remembered Elizabeth bouncing on his cock.
OK, Murphy's law: You try do something on your own for a while, and as soon as you ask for help you find the solution.

This is weird: I roamed the whole fucking map at all times of the day but the message indicating the start of Sophie's story never showed up. This time I was in my room at noon and it popped up.

EDIT:
So I completed the game, now the hint menu shows TO BE CONTINUED for the 7 girls, and I have all the possible scenes in the replay menu (BTW it says 10/6 :KEK: .)
Now only the Hidden Event is missing. According to the cheatmod it's supposed to be the Christmas special. If that's so, how could I get to see than hidden event without using the mod? I've searched through the thread and the only thing I found is someone saying a Christmas tree icon pops up after unlocking the bonus content but I've never seen it anywhere.

Last edited:

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
capsule_main.png
Hi, we are super excited that Summer with Mia is releasing on Steam in a few days or to be exact on the 25th of March.

You can Wishlist the game

If you cant open the game page you need to change your Steam settings.

1. Click your name at the top right corner of the Steam client and then select “Store Preferences.”
2. Under Mature Content, check the “Adult Only Sexual Content” box to view these types of games. Your change takes effect immediately.

capsule_main.png

Echoes of Lust Season 1 is released on NUTAKU you can get it right now
(We are still working on getting EoL on Steam...)

Best regards,
Inceton games team

Last edited:

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
View attachment 1087208
Hi, we are super excited that Summer with Mia is releasing on Steam in a few days or to be exact on the 25th of March.

You can Wishlist the game

If you cant open the game page you need to change your Steam settings.

1. Click your name at the top right corner of the Steam client and then select “Store Preferences.”
2. Under Mature Content, check the “Adult Only Sexual Content” box to view these types of games. Your change takes effect immediately.

View attachment 1087228

Echoes of Lust Season 1 is released on NUTAKU you can get it right now
(We are still working on getting EoL on Steam...)

Best regards,
Inceton games team
Beautiful....

Reactions: Kratos7682

heavensign

Jul 17, 2018
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB: GDRIVE - - - -
Compressed Mac: 629 MB: GDRIVE - - - -

Thank you -Hex- for the new links ;)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hey man, thanks for the compressed version! But do you by any chance still have it because all the links for mac are down :( Thank you!

AsanDinos2

Mar 18, 2021
can someone repost the compressed season 1? I just downloaded season 2, but it didn't have season 1 with it. All of the links are down and those that arent google drive / MEGA take forever. Thank you! BTW I am AsanDinos(2). Just forgot the password : P

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
damn the progress its real fucking slow compared to other updates from this dev..and not even worth it since jessica is not getting any content

Reactions: Jarul

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
damn the progress its real fucking slow compared to other updates from this dev..and not even worth it since jessica is not getting any content
From the Discord:
"Chances of Echoes of Lust Episode 4 releasing this Wednesday - 50%
Chances of Echoes of Lust Episode 4 releasing this Thursday- 75%
Chances of Echoes of Lust Episode 4 releasing this Friday- 100%"

So unless something changed we should be getting the new episode today

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
From the Discord:
"Chances of Echoes of Lust Episode 4 releasing this Wednesday - 50%
Chances of Echoes of Lust Episode 4 releasing this Thursday- 75%
Chances of Echoes of Lust Episode 4 releasing this Friday- 100%"

So unless something changed we should be getting the new episode today
On the website It went from 89% complete to 96% in one day. I think we will get it on Saturday.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes