spooner12

Feb 5, 2021
None of the seaon 1 downloads seem to work, files.fm is the only one that isnt deleted and it keeps giving an error once it finishes downloading.
Is it uploaded anywhere else?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Not only am I having a problem with Zoe at the party, but I'm also curious. The Main Menu says Christmas Edition. Is there, like, a special scenes that is Christmas related? If so, how do you activate it?
The Zoe thing is a bug, it says there's content, but there isn't.

About the Christmas extra:
You could use the cheatmod. Without the cheatmod you'll have to unlock the bonus content and the Christmastree icon becomes available.
After finishing the Christmas scene it will become available through the phone.
But you're only able to unlock the Christmas scene in December and January. (unless you use the cheatmod of course)

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The Zoe thing is a bug, it says there's content, but there isn't.

About the Christmas extra:

But you're only able to unlock the Christmas scene in December and January. (unless you use the cheatmod of course)
Thanks. I thought I had the cheatmod, but guess I don't because I can't play the Christmas bonus.... Yet. LoL

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I played the week it came out and was really impressed. Decided to wait a year for more updates but when I tried to DL it last month I got stymied by it being so large I couldn't get mega to work and every other link wanted to DL for 12+ hours.

So I left my computer on while sleeping with it downloading, but it froze at 68%. Tried again and it froze at 62% so I just gave up. Wish Pink had released it as seasons, like Inceton is doing with Echos, to break it up a bit.
There are compressed versions you know.

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
so no Zoe or Megan next update?????

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined...

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
WOW that sucks. I use Mega and of course 5 GB limit. When it hit the limit, had to wait 5 hour later to complete the download. You can get it from steam but 2nd season not yet available.
As an alternative to MEGA and DROPBOX, you can use one of these Cloud Storage which are all free if for personal use and clearly allow public link sharing:
  1. TRESORIT :
  2. BOX:
  3. JUMPSHARE:

Reactions: Odin73

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sometimes, when there's a problem with some links it's useful to contact the mods, you know...
All links for Season 1 in the OP are now working. Thanks to whoever made it possible ;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There is a bug in the script that appears in case you haven't played S2E1 with the bonus content activated. Just activating S2E3 bonus content won't activate the bonus content from the previous episode.

To end up with Jessica's blowjob scene you need persistent.bonus_active_ep12 to be True, but it won't be set to True anywhere in the S2E3, this only happened in the S2E1 and is still True to those who played it with activated bonus. S2E3 only contains code to activate bonus for the S2E3 itself, not the bonus of previous episodes.

The same bug also leaves you without a bunch of other bonus images and content in the game that was there before S2E3 was released.

To get over this bug you either have to set persistent.bonus_active_ep12 = True manually in the Ren'Py console (shift+o) or patch it with the attached file (put the file into the subfolder named 'game' and restart the game)
Hi there,

I just wanted to say that today I've started Season 2 for the first time, so it was an absolutely clean installation.
Before starting the game for the first time I introduced the Bonus code 'hoehoehoe' and it apparently worked because the Bonus Content says "ON" in green letters.

However, that's not true. It doesn't work at all, and I haven't been able to see any bonus content until I've modified persistent.bonus_active_ep12 = True in the way that you explained here.
I had noticed from the beginning that I was missing the red points in the top right-hand corner to see the special nude renders, but I believed it had to do with it being episode 1 or something (maybe they had been implemented later) so I didn't pay much attention. It wasn't until I got to the scene with Jess that I realized something was wrong because I could never get the goddamn BJ.

So thank you for your help. I changed the code and finally saw everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penfold Mole
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes