MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
What? Dont tell me you havent tried Being a DIK. If you didnt try that game, go and try it.
I played the week it came out and was really impressed. Decided to wait a year for more updates but when I tried to DL it last month I got stymied by it being so large I couldn't get mega to work and every other link wanted to DL for 12+ hours.

So I left my computer on while sleeping with it downloading, but it froze at 68%. Tried again and it froze at 62% so I just gave up. Wish Pink had released it as seasons, like Inceton is doing with Echos, to break it up a bit.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I played the week it came out and was really impressed. Decided to wait a year for more updates but when I tried to DL it last month I got stymied by it being so large I couldn't get mega to work and every other link wanted to DL for 12+ hours.

So I left my computer on while sleeping with it downloading, but it froze at 68%. Tried again and it froze at 62% so I just gave up. Wish Pink had released it as seasons, like Inceton is doing with Echos, to break it up a bit.
WOW that sucks. I use Mega and of course 5 GB limit. When it hit the limit, had to wait 5 hour later to complete the download. You can get it from steam but 2nd season not yet available.

Pannath

Oct 16, 2018
If the developer wants people to support them on Patreon, maybe they should have monthly updates and/or different Patreon pages for different games/projects. I would give money to support this developer, but not only do I not care about their other games, I don't want to give money to support something that is preventing me from getting the update I want.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Alright. So, I'm having trouble with the Zoe story. I'm to where the hints says I need to not drink so much at the party. I try to mess with Zoe all day, and it always says I don't need to talk to her now. At school, at the beginning of the party, middle of the party, and end of the party. Never works. Is this a bug or something? Thanks.

Reactions: Jenzi800

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Poll and Progress update on Echoes of Lust Season 2 Episode 4
Scroll down if you want to participate in a Poll. It's a important one.

Hi, let's get straight to the point. The new episode of EoL will be another huge one. We are adding new locations and a new character.

In this episode we will update Nicole, Sophie, Ellie and start Amy's story.
Progress breakdown for Echoes of Lust Season2 Episode 4:
Story - 100%
Code - 60%
Renders - 1287 / 2500 complete (yes there will be around 2500 new renders)
Animations - 9/30

A few renders from the new episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*The forum dont let me updload pics right now
**Previews uploaded

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Not only am I having a problem with Zoe at the party, but I'm also curious. The Main Menu says Christmas Edition. Is there, like, a special scenes that is Christmas related? If so, how do you activate it?

Reactions: Jenzi800

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
no zoe story in the new content
Yeah, I was so disappointed. Season 2 is still much better than season 1 IMO (I really hated the MC in season 1) but I really hate the Elizabeth parts. They are long, annoying and boring since I have no interest in that character but are still forced to play through it to progress the game. I hope we get some good content for the other characters soon.

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I was so disappointed. Season 2 is still much better than season 1 IMO (I really hated the MC in season 1) but I really hate the Elizabeth parts. They are long, annoying and boring since I have no interest in that character but are still forced to play through it to progress the game. I hope we get some good content for the other characters soon.
Elizabeth parts are the best in this game !!! They are the thing that makes me consider this game a top favorite !!!

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes