grunts_99

Apr 14, 2020
Can Anyone tell me how can I download season 1 because I want to play it because i dont know backstory of season 2

Feb 22, 2018
Dude the first post has a 404 on all links. At least for proper computers. And that begs the question why the game should be divided between "episodic executable." Thinking I'm going to give this game a complete miss.

EDIT: Oh excuse me! One of these links is about to die in 8 days! How nice!

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Stopping the Ball from hitting my head???

I have tried finding the answer by searching but mini games just give results about people bitching about them existing whereas my problem is permanent.

I have a small physical disability which prevents me from moving sufficiently quickly to click anywhere in time to complete the blocking of the ball. Is it necessary to succeed to progress in the game?
if so, it is a very poor game that discriminates against people with even minor disabilities - shame on the developer and game over for me and many more.

Unless there is a cheat, edit to save or console entry that can be used?

togoma

Jul 10, 2020

I have tried finding the answer by searching but mini games just give results about people bitching about them existing whereas my problem is permanent.

I have a small physical disability which prevents me from moving sufficiently quickly to click anywhere in time to complete the blocking of the ball. Is it necessary to succeed to progress in the game?
if so, it is a very poor game that discriminates against people with even minor disabilities - shame on the developer and game over for me and many more.

Hello, I also have a physical disability and what I did was save the game just before I hit the ball in the head, then hit it with the cursor down key and then I hit enter, (yes, very fast ). After a few tries I got it. I hope I've helped.
All the best.

Reactions: cager and WestN

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018

You can prepare yourself on the text before. There are 2 seconds for you to react. Once the timed screen appears and the option to block. Try pressing the down arrow on you keyboard and then enter.

In regards to your comments "shame on the developer", we are a relatively small indie studio and don't have the time or resources to add accessibility features to our games. We don't discriminate against people with disabilities. Besides, you don't even need to block the ball it won't affect anything.

Apr 16, 2020
I downloaded it from the only downloadable site from "Windows"
and man did i suck ass when I knew that I had to download it all over again...
because it had to download the zip file, before you can download the real zip file, that lets you save it in the computer
-
Its like [Mega] but no limit on how much you download, but not as fast when you download it
anyway just bitching around cause it took me a a long time to download it
-
*Sigh* Its night, finished downloading it, dont want to play it right now, gotta save it for the right moment
this better be worth it, no hate just me bitching around

Last edited:

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Stopping the ball from hitting my head

Thank you togama for your suggestion "...what I did was save the game just before I hit the ball in the head, then hit it with the cursor down key and then I hit enter, (yes, very fast ). " 06:05

Tried it and got it to work after a few attempts. On my computer there seems to be a slight delay between the count down bar starting and the block box appearing that adds to the difficulty of clicking before the end of time. Also it seems I can click the block box before the end of the countdown but it is not registered. Perhaps it is my touchpad?

Thank you also to IncetonGames for your comments
"You can prepare yourself on the text before. There are 2 seconds for you to react. Once the timed screen appears and the option to block. Try pressing the down arrow on you keyboard and then enter.

In regards to your comments "shame on the developer", we are a relatively small indie studio and don't have the time or resources to add accessibility features to our games. We don't discriminate against people with disabilities. Besides, you don't even need to block the ball it won't affect anything."

I did not intend to imply that there was any intention to discriminate but simply that the use of this time and movement related mini game does make it hard for some people. I am fortunate that my current inability to react quickly with my hand movement is temporary (injury). But it is still frustrating.

There was one game (not yours) where even with full mobility of my hand I was unable to move my character around the screen to the place where it could interact with another character in the time allowed. I had to abandon that game. This has made me doubt the value of in-game mini-games that are time restricted. No problem with the lesson quiz.

Perhaps allowing the timed task to be skipped or a skill level to be chosen (easy/hard?) could be considered.

It was even more frustrating for me because I am enjoying this game and wanted to progress. Keep up your interesting developments.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow
Apr 16, 2020
I gotta say Elibeth's Story was the best one to actually make me jizz
I mean all of the other characters was just too long of a story line and got interupted many times(and got dissapointed on how of a virgin mc is... slap in the reality right there)
-
I thought... in the first day I played this I could fuck them all in there sleep and mc fucks them all without a care in the world to the point he realy can be a sex expert, but man... ahhh season 2 better be full of sex, and no feels, cause mc went with 3 girls in the party lol

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
I gotta say Elibeth's Story was the best one to actually make me jizz
I mean all of the other characters was just too long of a story line and got interupted many times(and got dissapointed on how of a virgin mc is... slap in the reality right there)
-
I thought... in the first day I played this I could fuck them all in there sleep and mc fucks them all without a care in the world to the point he realy can be a sex expert, but man... ahhh season 2 better be full of sex, and no feels, cause mc went with 3 girls in the party lol
IMO it goes downhill from the end of S1. The writing in S2 is all over the place and there's relatively little Elizabeth content (which is 95% of the allure of the game for me too).

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
I'm at the party....got the two together....guarantee a headache or passing out or something.

Nope. but what do you know, came too quickly. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes