mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Wtf another "good obedient boy" can we have some reall adult like guy? Do we have to have some weak milk kid who looks like adult but talk like 10 years boy? Is that devs perfect boy fantasy ? :D oh dear :D

Reactions: frozenfeet

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
It has a very very interesting story. It says it at the start of the game (cause thats what the whole game is based of... duh). You should give it a go assuming the links are up.

Possibly cause he's technically losing money from the pirate downloads here as oppose to people just becoming a patron and getting the game there? Who knows. Lol ask him yourself by becoming a patron :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bruh :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: wh1ter0se

Dude999999

Sep 20, 2017
I'm stuck on Zoe (I'm done with the other girls). The clue says something that I don't have to drink so much or something, I meet her at school and I can't talk to her, I also meet her in Megan's room and I can't talk to her about her either. I have 6/7 missions done, is this update finished here and Zoe's will be the next version? I need help please.
Thank you
Use the search funtion for this thread!

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Echoes of Lust [S2 E3 Bugfix] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.78 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 380 MB: WORKUPLOAD -
Compressed Size Mac: 363 MB: WORKUPLOAD -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Win links are down both of them :cry:

Reactions: SNOW 777

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Can't do anything, this game in any site that i have used to put the compressed version, it allways get a Copyright warning and they delete the link, this game was the one that suspended my mega account.
Sorry for the inconvenience bro. You are one hardworking fella. I always wait until you put out a compressed one to play, only this time i was late. Guess will have to do without the compressed one.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorry for the inconvenience bro. You are one hardworking fella. I always wait until you put out a compressed one to play, only this time i was late. Guess will have to do without the compressed one.
Me and another Compressor will try to do new links for the compressed version, maybe just wait a bit ;)

It's not a inconvenience, the copyright system is awfull in the case of this game.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
A VN with seemingly full voice acting (for the girls)...Not sure if it's tacky or awesome yet.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes