incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Download link for S1 EP1-10. Since all the links are broken. It'll probably go down soon so get it while it's hot.

Reactions: pougie and SNOW 777

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
No, it has to be 7/7 with the last update.
Who's the seventh girl? I got the whole family open plus Zoe, Ellie and Nicole. I imagine it's the mall chick like S01 but I can't access it and Im pretty much stuck on 6/7. Downloaded the game here yesterday btw, it should have been the latest version? Im confused.

Reactions: SNOW 777

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
This game is one of my favorite games but i kind of get really slowly but surely annoyed by the fact that always something goes wrong i am just tired of it and that so often femdom get forced on to you and this Chloe girl even if she helps sometimes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but that's all just my personal opinion on the game but else keep up the good work ;)

Ps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Who's the seventh girl? I got the whole family open plus Zoe, Ellie, and Nicole. I imagine it's the mall chick like S01 but I can't access it and I'm pretty much stuck on 6/7. Downloaded the game here yesterday btw, it should have been the latest version? I'm confused.
maybe you missed some scenes. Read the tips. These will help.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Echoes of Lust [S2 E3 Bugfix] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.78 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 380 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 363 MB: MEGA -

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
You are a 'Diamond' Joker. You put in a lot of work and it's much appreciated. :coffee:

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
As I have said this game gets to confusing or is possibly bugged idk I had previously asked the dev on here for help and got nothing back so I am done with this one as s9mewhere there is a Jessica scene that is either bugged in my phone events gallery or is impossible to find.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
The thing that is bugging me about s2 is that it feels like other than the Elizabeth and maybe ellie, the rest of the other girls don't really care if it's the mc or not. Maybe I am thinking too hard about what they are doing but as far as the two characters mentioned, the girls just don't seem to care at all who they sleep with.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Last link went down that I uploaded. Again here's s1 E1-10. It won't last long, the dev seems to be on top of shutting every link down.

togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Hi there:
I'm stuck on Zoe (I'm done with the other girls). The clue says something that I don't have to drink so much or something, I meet her at school and I can't talk to her, I also meet her in Megan's room and I can't talk to her about her either. I have 6/7 missions done, is this update finished here and Zoe's will be the next version? I need help please.
Thank you

Kerolanos

Feb 11, 2018
Hi there:
I'm stuck on Zoe (I'm done with the other girls). The clue says something that I don't have to drink so much or something, I meet her at school and I can't talk to her, I also meet her in Megan's room and I can't talk to her about her either. I have 6/7 missions done, is this update finished here and Zoe's will be the next version? I need help please.
Thank you
same

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hi there:
Thank you
It's a bug.

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Who's the seventh girl? I got the whole family open plus Zoe, Ellie and Nicole. I imagine it's the mall chick like S01 but I can't access it and Im pretty much stuck on 6/7. Downloaded the game here yesterday btw, it should have been the latest version? Im confused.
Yes it's Sophie. After you have completed Elizabeths quest where you visited Sophie at the mall and remembered about the phone number, in your room at Noon your phone will now be active with the words "Sophies Story". Just click it to activate her quest tree.

I am confused on Zoe though. Is the bug that her quest doesn't exist yet and shouldn't be showing, or were the quest files excluded from the pre-bugfix version on S2E3? Because I have searched all the script files and I don't see anything that actually increases the zoe_quest variable past 1? Nor do I see any new scenes referenced in the Amy_house_label file?

Last edited:
Reactions: otronegro
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes