MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I liked her until the lesbian friend was added for no reason. Now I will never do her route unless I absolutely have to. I'm not going to be a submissive fuck boy in order to go her route.

And how she's written in the Elizabeth path as well is fucking ridiculous and has made me hate that character now.

She doesn't want you to tell Elizabeth about her sex life. But then gives shit to Elizabeth for not telling her about hers. And the absolute bitch move to burst into Elizabeth's room when she's clearly having sex.

So I say fuck that hypocritical bitch, and her bitch friend to.
I see what you mean, I'm still going to be on her path personally for me but at the same time she is written as the classic bitchy older sister character so with some things like that she will rub some people up the wrong way. The lesbian friend character is alright but isn't on the top of my list tbh.

She is so hot but most players don't like her
I don't know why
Yeah she is hot but personally I think Jessica is more hot and I don't hate her but for others that is their opinion as we are all different people who 1 person who is attractive to you may not be so for me and vice versa a person I find attractive you won't e.t.c. There is no right or wrong answer here.

Reactions: SNOW 777

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
It was really weird when she burst in the room like that. Nobody would do such a thing when they think someone is fucking.
I expected to get caught by her when I left the room but yea, she doesn't even see you and just freaks out because someone other than her was getting laid...

I can't stand the domineering friend either, you have no choice but to submit if you want to complete the questline either.

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
The game (Season 1) is unavailable on almost filehostings featured, except for UploadHaven (with slow download) and Terminal (error 500 server issue).

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I see what you mean, I'm still going to be on her path personally for me but at the same time she is written as the classic bitchy older sister character so with some things like that she will rub some people up the wrong way. The lesbian friend character is alright but isn't on the top of my list tbh.

Yeah she is hot but personally, I think Jessica is hotter and I don't hate her but for others that is their opinion as we are all different people who 1 person who is attractive to you may not be so for me and vice versa a person I find attractive, you won't e.t.c. There is no right or wrong answer here.
You are very right about this. I agree with you. Everyone has their own thoughts, women they find beautiful or hot may differ. (y) :giggle:

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
can somebody help me for some reason im stuck at zoe's step i cant figure out how to progress. The step says i gotta ease on the booze if i wanna go anywhere. I go to the party at night but cant do or talk to anyone there. can someone help please ?

Reactions: SNOW 777

endriux

May 5, 2018
can somebody help me for some reason im stuck at zoe's step i cant figure out how to progress. The step says i gotta ease on the booze if i wanna go anywhere. I go to the party at night but cant do or talk to anyone there. can someone help please ?
Hmm. Try play again from beggining. I think there is a bug.

castrino

Mar 18, 2020
NO DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR SEASON 1 ARE WORKING. Can somebody fix this? Mods? Someone? It's been like this for weeks and people keep complaining..

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Bump for download links. All broken. I found one from another site for s1 ep1-10 that takes 16 hours to download a 3gb file...

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes