SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
are you using a cheat mod?
I can't do a screenshot. Basically in the mobile phone menu on the general scene guide and not the hidden one, there are 4 scenes under Jessica's name. I got the penetrating Chloe scene and the final scene where you use the dildo and then go up to her room and do shit with Chloe. There are 2 others but they are missing so if someone has those can they let me know how to get them?
there are 2 others what?
you could see different scenes If you turn to different choices in the living room at night with Chloe or Jessica.

Last edited:

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
It no just a bog-standard Android version. If you could list me what all 4 Jessica scenes are I might be able to work out if I missed anything
When Jessica comes to Mc-s room in the evening. There are two options in this scene
1. it slipped my mind

2. I couldn't be bothered

Choose the second one then you will see the scene for this option.

this scene will be repeated.

Jessica will come to MC's room again. Now you have to choose the first option.

then go to the living room. There will be 2 options- Obey and refuse. you have to choose to obey.

then there will be 2 options too
1. Looser is better- this means you choose Chloe and this will lead to the Chloe scene.

2. Tighter is better - this means you choose Jessica and MC will help Jessica with masturbation.

if you choose Jessica(second option)Then there will be 2 options too.

1. insert fingers

2. insert dick

Choose the second one. Then she will cum with MC's help but she will upset when she sees him inside her.

you will repeat again living room scene. This time choose the Insert fingers option, after all the scenes you have to mention dildo and Follow them. That's all.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
NGL (Not gonna lie) it's Jessica for me.
I liked her until the lesbian friend was added for no reason. Now I will never do her route unless I absolutely have to. I'm not going to be a submissive fuck boy in order to go her route.

And how she's written in the Elizabeth path as well is fucking ridiculous and has made me hate that character now.

She doesn't want you to tell Elizabeth about her sex life. But then gives shit to Elizabeth for not telling her about hers. And the absolute bitch move to burst into Elizabeth's room when she's clearly having sex.

So I say fuck that hypocritical bitch, and her bitch friend to.

jeananonymous

Mar 23, 2020
Depends what that "it" is.
Season 1 contains all the episodes of season 1.
Season 2 does not contain any episodes of season 1, although you can see save files from season 1 in there. Remember not to load any of them while playing season 2, or the game will crash. You have to start season 2 from its beginning and not use saves from S1.

Correction: You can not see or open by mistake season 1 saves in season 2 episode 3 any more. This was the case for season 2 episode 1, if I remember correctly, but the persistent save folder has been changed later on and the problem corrected. Season 2 has its own separate persistent save folder now.
Ok thanks

swp

Oct 15, 2019
Echoes of Lust [S2 E3] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.78 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 380 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 363 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Just letting you know, links are down.

Reactions: SNOW 777

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
When Jessica comes to Mc-s room in the evening. There are two options in this scene
1. it slipped my mind

2. I couldn't be bothered

Choose the second one then you will see the scene for this option.

this scene will be repeated.

Jessica will come to MC's room again. Now you have to choose the first option.

then go to the living room. There will be 2 options- Obey and refuse. you have to choose to obey.

then there will be 2 options too
1. Looser is better- this means you choose Chloe and this will lead to the Chloe scene.

2. Tighter is better - this means you choose Jessica and MC will help Jessica with masturbation.

if you choose Jessica(second option)Then there will be 2 options too.

1. insert fingers

2. insert dick

Choose the second one. Then she will cum with MC's help but she will upset when she sees him inside her.

you will repeat again living room scene. This time choose the Insert fingers option, after all the scenes you have to mention dildo and Follow them. That's all.
I only count 3 out of 4 though?

Reactions: SNOW 777
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes